Prime Ticket Service in January?

Is anyone else experiencing trouble completing orders with Prime Ticket Service?  Thanks to Lottery Post, I've been using P.T.S. for a few months now and am very impressed with their service and their relatively low prices, not to mention the $100 + I've made from winning tickets through PTS.  But, for an entire week now I have been unable to purchase tickets on PTS.  I've tried EuroMillions, PowerBall, NY Lotto & UK Lotto.  My credit cards always get declined.  These are two visas and one debit mastercard and they all have several thousand dollars available on them.  These are cards I've had no problem using on the site just last week, but for some reason they continually get declined no matter what I select.  I checked w/ my banks and asked them if they are putting any holds on purchases from PTS or from credit card processors in Spain or other European countries.  They said there were no such restrictions in place and I should be free to make purchases through P.T.S.

Of course, I've submitted this problem to PTS today, but I'm afraid they won't have an opportunity to get back to me before tomorrow's massive EuroMillions draw.

I'm just wondering if anyone else who was able to access PTS without any issues in the past is now also experiencing troubles?  I can't be the only one.  In fact, my roomate recently started using PTS when the jackpots get very high.  He is experiencing the same problem - using a different computer and different browser.

If anyone has any tips, they'd be greatly appreciated, as I'd prefer not to miss out on my chance for $100 M. +

Todd's avatar - Cylon 200.jpg

I had some problems myself, and I was told that they are working on it.  They say many orders go through fine, but more than usual are being declined.  I got my Euro Millions tickets last Friday night though, so I didn't have any problems at that point.  Hopefully they clear up whatever problem it is soon.

Hi Todd and CB.  I just tried to purchase tickets and the transaction FAILED.  I have purchased from PTS before so they must have a problem.  I will try later tonight and let you know what happens.  We should learn from Todd and try early and often. LOLMad

Regards, Fraser 

I wouldn't . use prime ticket, again. I won (3) dollars on power number and get back to me. I have used for time in roll. last I won, never heard from then again. about three week went bye and they email me if i want to buy more ticket..........hello...Angry

BuckyBill's avatar - flat2

I'm having the same problem as well.  All through December, I had no issues.  This week, my card keeps getting declined even though it shouldn't be.  I called my bank and there is no record of any transactions getting declined.  I too reported the problem to PTS -- yesterday.

I had the same problem. The only thing that worked for me was a different credit card. This problem happens every so often with PTS I don't know why but I have mentioned this before. Hopefully they can find a more stable long term fix.

I have had two people tell me that their bank is now declining transactions with any type of gambling. 

I wouldn't . use prime ticket, again. I won (3) dollars on power number and get back to me. I have used for time in roll. last I won, never heard from then again. about three week went bye and they email me if i want to buy more ticket..........hello...Angry

I can't even figure out what you're saying.  You're going on about something, but lord knows if I can figure it out.  I don't think PTS e-mails people asking them to buy tickets, so I think you probably are confused.

OK just tried again and my attempt failed.  Might try one more time in the morning.  Good Luck to those who get through.

Fraser 

Try another card. That is the only thing that worked for me. Cheers

This morning, I received a reply from Prime Ticket Service.  They said that their credit card processor has located the problem and is working on a solution.  They said it should be fixed in 24 hours.  Perhaps just a enough time to make Powerball/NY/UK for those interested.

Yes, I got the same message -- things should be back to normal with the next day.  Excellent! Thumbs Up

BuckyBill's avatar - flat2

Yep I got the same reply.  The numbers I would've played on euromillions better not hit tonight...

I successfully placed an order today -- issue fixed.

I am still having problems getting them to accept my order.  The card keeps getting declined.  Didn't have a problem when I had a winning balance.  Now it hasn't worked for weeks.  Just declined ten minutes ago.  They blaim it on VISA, I think it is their credit card processer company.

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Tue, May 17, 2022, 2:37 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?