For Singles

Todd, how about making LP a "dating service" for lottery players? I'm 42 and looking.

Elizabeth03's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg

Todd, how about making LP a "dating service" for lottery players? I'm 42 and looking.

I'm 40 and looking as well.Dance

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure

CASH Only / Elizabeth03 - there you go! And Todd didn't have to do a thing! LOL

I'm 40 and looking as well.Dance

That's good, but we live in different countries. I have been to 38 states and Canada, but not NS.

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure

I went with a lady from NS back in the 80s. She moved here. Maybe Elizabeth will too! And looking at the avatar, you might even want to move to Canada!

Elizabeth03's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg

I went with a lady from NS back in the 80s. She moved here. Maybe Elizabeth will too! And looking at the avatar, you might even want to move to Canada!

Love

Todd's avatar - Cylon 200.jpg

OK, not a bad idea.

What is more of a gamble,On line Dating or the Lottery??LOL

The former. At least a losing lottery ticket won't give you...I'll stop there.

The former. At least a losing lottery ticket won't give you...I'll stop there.

Whoever becomes my significant other need not be a lottery player, BUT she better believe that "cash is king"-if you know what I mean!

Still working on it Todd? Just can't find her.

Thought you didn't like long term relations - cash only, NO annuity (long term)?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk

Win a lottery jackpot and your looking days will be over, your days will be more like the TV show "EliminDate".

Raven62's avatar - binary

Thought you didn't like long term relations - cash only, NO annuity (long term)?

ROFL

Stop  in the name of annuity...before you break my heart,lol

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Mon, Oct 25, 2021, 6:03 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?