Can someone pls give me the dream #'s

Demi540's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg

I have had 2 consecutive dreams of my 14 year old daughter named Cyndi getting her fingers slammed in the door by accident by my 20 year old son Charles in his 1980 Camaro. What was really disturbing was the fact that both times some of her fingers came off. Yuck! Does someone has some insight for me?

-Thanks

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

To see your fingers in you dream, symbolizes physical and mental dexterity. To dream that someones fingers are injured or have been chopped off, denotes your anxieties about your ability to accomplish some demanding task or perform in some waking situation. You may also feel that you are literally losing your grip on either your life or in this case your daughters life!

Numbers 277 442 477 and 247

Four 4274 and you may want to play the 1980 for the camaro

Daughter: 814 741

Door : 763 863

Finger: 002 412

Charles: 769 896

AGF310's avatar - praying hands.jpg

Thanks Chouq...interesting #......question.  Are those only good for the dream state, i.e., California??

To see your fingers in you dream, symbolizes physical and mental dexterity. To dream that someones fingers are injured or have been chopped off, denotes your anxieties about your ability to accomplish some demanding task or perform in some waking situation. You may also feel that you are literally losing your grip on either your life or in this case your daughters life!

Well, that makes me feel a whole lot better....lol, lol, lol. Thanks for the numbers I had been thinking on the 477.

Daughter: 814 741

Door : 763 863

Finger: 002 412

Thank you Chouquounette!!

Yes they usually fall within that state but it's happened before that they fell somewhere else...my dream on sunday gave 2 numbers the 792 and the 555!

AGF310's avatar - praying hands.jpg

OK CHOUQ.......Thanks for your reply.  Will keep a lookout for those you posted here.  Good luck

You were right on the dime! Cali dropped 472 last night. WTG.

Maybe, you can help me with this one. Last night I dreamed all of my back teeth fell out at one time. Thanks.

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

You were right on the dime! Cali dropped 472 last night. WTG.

Maybe, you can help me with this one. Last night I dreamed all of my back teeth fell out at one time. Thanks.

I Just posted the same thing to another person who asked about teeth falling out in a dream. Here is what I said and the numbers:

To dream of teeth falling out could signify that the person has said something that was false or not kind to another person and now they feel bad about it. Dreaming about teeth falling out can also signify that a person is worried about their health or has a vitamin or mineral deficiency and loose teeth!

Numbers: 263 302 322

Thanks Clairvoyance, I will play the 263 for midday because I was just discussing that very number last night with a friend.

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sat, Oct 24, 2020, 1:17 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?