Would you still play after winning?

Tnplayer805's avatar - G 14_v78828750_Small.JPG

I would still play just for fun.  I would buy a roll of scratch offs and have fun.  (Don't fret all of you Instant game haters I would play the numbers too.)

i would love to be able to hit lotto 5 once...then about a year later hit it again.kind of like st. germain a member here who won the little lotto in illinois at least two or three times.i sure do miss his input here at lottery post.he even gave me numbers to play a few times........

Tnplayer805's avatar - G 14_v78828750_Small.JPG

Winning lotto 5 would be awesome.  Depending on how much I won I would save most of it or give some to a good cause.

Raven62's avatar - binary

It would depend on how much a Big Life Changing Win is.

hypersoniq's avatar - binary

>100,000,000 cash value, probably not

anything less and absolutely!

Zoozie's avatar - back

A major lotto - like millions of dollars... I would quit playing that particular one if I won.  What are the chances on winning more than 1 major jackpot.  LOL

BUT... I think I would invest some of the money to hire a number/math programmer to find the patterns/formulas for pick 3 and 4.  Kinda of like Steve Player.  If all worked well with it, I would build an internet business around the actual program.

weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg

I think if I hit for a big one I would continue to chase the other jackpots as long as the games are available. 

After hitting "The Big One", I would put more money in Pick 3 than any other game.  I am almost certain that's what I'd do.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

yes - it's fun

I'd be too busy sipping margaritas in Malibu beach tending to the needs of my harem.....

dphillips's avatar - littleuns

Sure, I would continuing playing the lottery, but I wouldn't be as anxious because the demand would not be as great. I have read about a couple of lottery winners who kept playing (time line wasn't given) and they HIT AGAIN --also known as 'lightning striking twice!' 

Anything is possible because the strangest things have happened to people who just weren't prepared for the unexpected...hitting a lottery twice.  We don't have crystal balls; we can't predict the future...but we can only play, hope, and most importantly, be patient and consistent in our playing. 

How many times have we heard about some people who played their numbers diligently, but forgot to play or through some unfortunate circumstance didn't play their numbers -- and their numbers came out?

Finally, this is why I always play my Social Security number (which hasn't come out yet), plus a set of Quick Picks. I've become disappointed because I felt my Social should have come out, but quite frankly, I'm afraid not to play it!

I'd be too busy sipping margaritas in Malibu beach tending to the needs of my harem.....

i like how you think.

dvdiva's avatar - 8ball

Irregardless of a big win, large jackpots would attrack me like a moth to flame.

And to those thinking of a harem, bad relationships are far more expensive then playing in the lottery. 

Well, I matched 4 of 5 twice in the same week in TN Lotto 5.  I guess you would call that winning (sorta).  It paid 200 bucks both times and of course I still play.  I voted No, but that's only if I hit the big one (i.e $10 million plus jackpot).

TheGameGrl's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg

I voted Yes. Because with all my family members and the IRS, I think I'd still need to cover my bases in this lifetime.

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Thu, Oct 29, 2020, 2:58 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?