GA-KY-VA Lose for Life

Lotto South is being replaced by a "lose for life" game. No word on whether it will have the all-important cash option.

DoctorEw220's avatar - alien helmet.jpg

First off, if you do not like something, then that's fine, but please stop trying to push your views about the thing onto other people.  It's really annoying, and now you are being associated with making a big deal out of nothing.  Who cares if a game in a state nowhere near you has a cash option or not?  It's not like you're gonna be able to play in that state anytime soon, so what does it matter?

Second, Todd never said anything to you about your signature?

ew:

If the new GA-KY-VA game _does_not_ have a cash option, it's bad news for those of us who would rather collect our big lottery prize in lump sum. If the game becomes popular, other states may want to offer a "lose for life" game without a cash option. The WA Lucky for Life scratch game has a cash option, so there's no excuse for the PA game or the coming GA-KY-VA game not to have a cash option.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

ew:

If the new GA-KY-VA game _does_not_ have a cash option, it's bad news for those of us who would rather collect our big lottery prize in lump sum. If the game becomes popular, other states may want to offer a "lose for life" game without a cash option. The WA Lucky for Life scratch game has a cash option, so there's no excuse for the PA game or the coming GA-KY-VA game not to have a cash option.

you waste all your energy on this.  it is annoying.  give it a rest.  no one cares.

What's annoying to me is when one member of a forum is critized by another for expressing their opinion, no matter how crass it may be.  After all, freedom to express your opinions is what forums are all about.  If you are that annoyed by the opinions of others then maybe you should not participate in any forum.

I really liked Lotto South and would drive 2 hours (round trip) from Knoxville, TN to the Kentucky border to buy tickets.  The last run went to $27 million which was great, but I could not get multiple draws so I spent a fortune in gas driving back and forth.  Now I am sad that it is ending.  I can't really get excited about the 140,000,000:1 odds of Powerball.  I don't know what Win for Life is but maybe it will be cool.  I have always planned on taking payments so it will not bother me if they don't have a cash option.  However, I think the game should definitely have a cash option.  The more people the game appeals to the better for the game.  They need to accomadate as many people as they can.

starchild_45's avatar - spherewall2

I really liked Lotto South and would drive 2 hours (round trip) from Knoxville, TN to the Kentucky border to buy tickets.  The last run went to $27 million which was great, but I could not get multiple draws so I spent a fortune in gas driving back and forth.  Now I am sad that it is ending.  I can't really get excited about the 140,000,000:1 odds of Powerball.  I don't know what Win for Life is but maybe it will be cool.  I have always planned on taking payments so it will not bother me if they don't have a cash option.  However, I think the game should definitely have a cash option.  The more people the game appeals to the better for the game.  They need to accomadate as many people as they can.

i wish i could have made that run with you. i liked playing that game when i was in the south. never won on it but it was a cool game. in my books it will be missed.

starchild_45's avatar - spherewall2

Lotto South is being replaced by a "lose for life" game. No word on whether it will have the all-important cash option.

What do you call a lesbian dinosaur?  LickaLOTTOpos!  << i am not even lesbian and i don't like this. i am not even female or gay and i find this in bad taste. you have your right to express yourself but i have mine to express my distaste.

peace.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

What's annoying to me is when one member of a forum is critized by another for expressing their opinion, no matter how crass it may be.  After all, freedom to express your opinions is what forums are all about.  If you are that annoyed by the opinions of others then maybe you should not participate in any forum.

why should we tolerate crassness???

it will be 1,000 a week for life............

sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg

I knew this thread was coming. Expressing an opinion is fine, but when you try to ram that opinion down everyone else's throat on a daily basis via the forums, and private messages, that is not fine.  If fact there is also some hypocrisy in this thread. One member assumes that Cash Only is entitled to express his opinion, yet claims to dislike hearing others oppose it with their own opinions. However it does get kind of old hearing the same thing every single day about the same game, or game type. It got old after about my 5th day here.

Some of the the information on the new multistate Win For Life game is posted on the VA Lottery web site (www.valottery.com) in this article:

New Virginia Lottery Game Offers The Prize Of A Lifetime!

Saleo Paleo's avatar - Trek DS9worm3.gif

Anyone is supposed to be able to express there opinion on this forum,or so I thought,If that is there opinion,and want to take a poll so be it,  

I voted NO.  Boycott might be a bit strong... 

By the way, there WILL be a cash option choice according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution today.

The cash option is a lump sum of $520,000.

DD

Oh, and if I don't like another member's opinion, I do not have to respond.

I wouldn't play this game if it didn't have the cash value option. Boycott is a strong word so my vote was yes.

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Wed, Oct 21, 2020, 2:44 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?