No textNo textNo text

Will hit number of the week is

lottaloot's avatar - AvatarZ56
lottaloot

and it shouldn't take long!

mony's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
mony

LottaLoot,  I agree I like 726 for FL,IL and CT,DE  -  MID[IL and CT]  EVE[FL,DE] hard to tell which State first.

Good PICK  good luck all

Mony$$$$

timetowin's avatar - paladin Nikroan.png
timetowin

very good choice

pianist

what is the prediction for texas pick three?

KyMystikal's avatar - 1457224010054
KyMystikal

I like this number especially after the 247 and 467 combination came out in 3 different states each. 742 mid NY, 724 CT eve, 427 NJ eve. 476 PA mid, 467 CA eve, and 746 DE eve.

KyMystikal's avatar - 1457224010054
KyMystikal

I like 040 in TX

Amazing Grace's avatar - lion
Amazing Grace

I like it

I will play in Western Canada for the next 5 days as a straight box 2$ wager

for a $80 or $580 win

Thanks

lottaloot

I say today is "the day"

I have been known to be wrong on occasion though :=)

ducksafloat's avatar - animal duck.jpg
ducksafloat

" I'm a number's worst nightmare"Type

Teach me how to be a number's worst nightmare!  I love it!  You bankin' it!  Your post are so good! 

lottaloot

" I'm a number's worst nightmare"Type

Teach me how to be a number's worst nightmare!  I love it!  You bankin' it!  Your post are so good! 

This week the numbers are my worst nightmare!!!

Don't know what's happening, but it ain't pretty.  Eek

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
Sandy K

Numbers are not falling normally this week, LL..........not your fault.  Maybe because of the holiday...I don't know but I do know, they are not normal.

paurths's avatar - underground
paurths

I like 957 this week.
I don't have a clue where it's coming from... but it should be going to PA tonight.

As if my numbers ever hit Crying

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
WIN D

I'm sorry Sandy, that's my fault.

I'm playing a lot of the states this week ....therefore it's like a Giant Cosmic Wave of Crap  that's going ahead of me and the bets.  It's gumming up the whole western hemisphere. It's even throwing off the farm crop production in South America.

I'll be back playin' my home state pretty soon and things will get back in Balance and back to normal.  LOL

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
Sandy K

Win d, you never fail to make me laugh!

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
Tenaj

Numbers are not falling normally this week, LL..........not your fault.  Maybe because of the holiday...I don't know but I do know, they are not normal.

CrazyWe are in a repeat loop Sandy.  I use to see it with the 4 states I track and thought that it was only those states until I started looking at the results for all states.  It's state wide.  It started about 6 weeks ago.  Even pick 4's are repeating.  Pick 3s are completing full cycles of combinations sometimes 4 in a day.

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?