No textNo textNo text

Reporter Looking for People Near Kansas City, MO

reporter

Hi, I'm a reporter from Fox 4 in Kansas City, MO. I'm looking for people in the Kansas City area preferably, or close to Kansas City, who have lottery winning strategies or belong to lottery groups.  I'd like to interview them on camera as part of a story I'm doing on the lottery. If this applies to you and you are interested, you can write me at nancylewis@wdaftv4.com

Thanks in advance,

Nancy Lewis

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
Todd

Nancy,

I moved your post into the general discussion forum, so it would get more visibility.  Please don't forget to mention Lottery Post in your story, if you wouldn't mind!  If you're looking for any information about Lottery Post or the industry in general, please send me a Private Message by clicking Private Message directly under this message.

Chewie

WOW - ten minutes of fame, and don't have to win anything.  Too bad Sparta, NJ is a few miles around the viewing area.

sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
sirbrad

Darn, I am always in the wrong area at the wrong time as usual. Welcome to the boards by the way!

KyMystikal's avatar - 1457224010054
KyMystikal

I'm a little closer then both of you, but still too far away, lol.

sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
sirbrad

Maybe after I win the powerball tonight I will give you all the info you need to know. Soon as I get my private jet...

LOTTOMIKE

maybe we could get a story on the news about how ball drawings are better than computerized ones Nancy.Missouri recently changed from ball drawings to computerized drawings........maybe ask people if they miss the ball drawings every night.who knows it could have a positive effect.......

Chewie

maybe we could get a story on the news about how ball drawings are better than computerized ones Nancy.Missouri recently changed from ball drawings to computerized drawings........maybe ask people if they miss the ball drawings every night.who knows it could have a positive effect.......

Or ... are they happy with the computerized drawings.  Even better, how many really care.

Iesha Kelly

heheheh!

LOTTOMIKE

Or ... are they happy with the computerized drawings.  Even better, how many really care.

thank you....you hit the nail on the head.thats exactly the problem.most of them don't care to change it so it stays the same.

Chewie

thank you....you hit the nail on the head.thats exactly the problem.most of them don't care to change it so it stays the same.

Apathy is the ONLY enemy this country has.

Nostrildamus's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg
Nostrildamus

Apathy is the ONLY enemy this country has.

I don't really care anymore that people are apathetic.

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?