No textNo textNo text

Powerball QP's

sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
sirbrad

Who do you let pick your QP's? Sometimes I pick all my QP's online using a RNG, smart pick, and my ball machine. Sometimes I combine all of them together, or sometimes I will let the terminal pick them all. I always wondered if it would be better to get a fresh QP every single time, or keep playing the same old QP's that still have not yet come up? Technically I guess all have the same equal chance, but I sort of feel like I have an advantage if I would keep playing the same set of numbers that have not come up yet, even if it took 30,000 years...So what do you do?  

MrBobb

I use both the lottery terminal QP's and the Lottery Post Quick Picks Random Number Generator (RNG).

As for if it would be better to get a fresh QP every single time, or keep playing the same old QP's that still have not yet come up, I usually play the QP's for several draws because I buy multi draws (no lottery in Alabama). However, I rarely replay those quick pick numbers. I select new ones on the next trip to a lottery state. In my opinion, if you replay QP's, they are no longer QP's but selected numbers.

I had some favorite numbers that I used to play whenever I bought lottery tickets (pick-5 and pick-6 games). Those numbers have never come up in the entire drawing history of the games that I play. Maybe I'd do better by replaying QP's...

Just6ntlc

I usually let the lottery machine have the QPs for me. The other option is to select my own numbers.

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?