No textNo textNo text

MA Ca$h WinFall $2 million 11/7

CASH Only

I will be going back to Sheffield, Mass in the next few days. Remember CW has a 60% payback.

CASH Only

No replies to this thread. I guess everyone is playing Mega Millions.

Bradly_60's avatar - disney37
Bradly_60

Well they had pretty good payouts for the winfall. 

121 11/07/05  6-28-32-34-41-42 $2,322,751.   0 $32674 $1157 $37

too bad lotteries couldn't get winfalls all the time.  They were only expecting a two million dollar jackpot and look what it ended up being.  People buy a lot more tickets when they know it could winfall.  When Michigan had Winfall it was the same thing.  $5,000,000 jackpot and people would buy tickets like hotcakes.

Brad

CASH Only

brad:

The lower-tier prizes were actually LOWER than usual for a Winfall. It's still probably the best US lotto game since it has a 60% payback.

Bradly_60's avatar - disney37
Bradly_60

I  know Michigan's prizes seemed to be the same amount as Mass Winfalls and Mass Winfalls tickets are $2.  Then again Michigan capped the jackpot at an annuitized $5 million which would in turn have about $3,000,000 to roll down.  But really the numbers were really high...i wonder why mass winfalls prizes weren't worth more. (I forgot they were $2 tickets in my previous post)

Brad

CASH Only

The jackpot has not yet climbed back to the maximum, but Massachusetts is giving away a trip to "Lost Wages" to a lucky CW player. Go to www.masslottery.com for more information.

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?