No textNo textNo text

Take 5 Bonus Week - 65% Payout

JimmySand9

For you New Yorkers out there, this week is a great week to play Take Five. Not counting the free plays, the Extra Ball prizes has brought the cash payout to 65 cents on the dollar. Compare that the 50% in regular Take Five, and the 47% payout during last weeks Lotto bonus (which I took a part in).

CASH Only

jimmy:

Why NY is so generous with Take Five compared to NY Lotto is debatable. I still think T5 should be changed to a jackpot game if they cannot allow Lotto to pay 50%.

JimmySand9

jimmy:

Why NY is so generous with Take Five compared to NY Lotto is debatable. I still think T5 should be changed to a jackpot game if they cannot allow Lotto to pay 50%.

I'm definately starting to see your point, seeing that there have been more rolldowns lately. If they just don't advertise the jackpot (like the 5+Bonus prize in Lotto), we might see a record top prize (the old record is somewhere around $250,000 back in the Tuesday/Friday era).

JAG331

The game never seems like a good deal compared to CT Cash 5. 

Why would I play for a $40,000 jackpot with odds of 575,000:1 when I could play for $100,000 with odds of 325,000:1?

Wooo....extra prizes for a few days.

JimmySand9

Why would I play for a $40,000 jackpot with odds of 575,000:1 when I could play for $100,000 with odds of 325,000:1?

Most games seem like a bad deal compared to CT Cash 5. Especially when the Kicker is added.

CASH Only

Most games seem like a bad deal compared to CT Cash 5. Especially when the Kicker is added.

Connecticut Cash 5 pays 58%. I presume at least as much if you add Kicker.

JimmySand9

Kicker or no Kicker, it pays 58%.

CASH Only

Kicker or no Kicker, it pays 58%.

And we can't get NY Lotto to pay out 48% except when they have a Bonus Ball special.

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?