No textNo textNo text

Spooky

chouquounette

Well all the lottery machines are down in Georgia......has anyone from Ga been able to play today?

undress's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
undress

Very strange.....

angelm's avatar - anne
angelm

PumpkinOoooh spooky!!

chouquounette

I was not able to play.....all machines were down... does anyone know what fell GA midday!  If there was a drawing...the payout will probably be terrible

chouquounette

MadI am so mad.......midday was 958!  I play that number all the time! HOW CAN THERE BE A DRAWING IF ALL MACHINES WERE DOWN?

1cmoore's avatar - praying hands.jpg
1cmoore

now, everyday when the numbers play, the lottostation will always say that lotto players won more than......i wonder what they will say for tomorrow because of the machines being down.

undress's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
undress

What crap chou.....

chouquounette

PukeI am just sick

zeta8's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
zeta8

They only paid out 2,000 and some change on cash 4... When I spoke to oneof the store owners he said the machines were down since 6am and they were not answering the phones at the lottery office.

KyMystikal's avatar - 1457224010054
KyMystikal

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I played 589 yesterday

chouquounette

You and me both.....payout on the cash 3 was ridiculous..$9,000......get ready guys... the rumor is that the machines will be down until tomorrow

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
Toney725

There has to be a drawing because some people bought their tickets last night or for advance draws.  That really is a pain that there's no explanation as to what's going on. 

1cmoore's avatar - praying hands.jpg
1cmoore

a store owner near me said that they are updating their systems

chouquounette

I hate that crap...they can update their systems when everyone is sleeping!

U.N.V.ME

You are soooooooo Right Chou.... Good thing I put my numbers on the wall,I had the 958 str8 a few times as well as str8 bx,but I went to put more money on it this morning,an to my surprise,I was shut down,guy told me the machines will be out all day b'cuz of update,that's a bunch of CRAP If I have eva heard any nonsense,it's juz ridiculous,you know EVERYONE Please play *589*It is coming back,

trust me on this as well as 4448 or 4444...

I feel,if we get a repeat,it may be 558/915/998/889

keep 658 In as well....

Happy Halloween Everyone!!!!!

Good Luck,

U.n.v.me

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?