No textNo textNo text

Got Permission from Todd

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
Tenaj

HyperI've gotten permission from Todd to post the link to the Charlotte Observer editorial page to give your opinion of the article posted on LP concerning Charlotte NC wanting to restrict lottery sales. Below is the link to what was printed in the Charlotte Observer, Oct 26.  I will send their a thread of the issue that was already started.

https://www.lotterypost.com/news/121848.htm

Charlotte's Greenequits lottery board

The Observer will print your opinion and your picture if submitted.  I think Charlotte needs to know what other states think about this issue.

This is the link to the editorial staff liason: opinion@charlotteobserver.com

Please include your address and daytime telephone number. They will edit for brevity, grammer, clarity and accuracy.  Do not exceed 150 words.

Please Please do this.   

Thanks

Tenaj

TODD'S PERMISSION

Speak your mind on this issue in the N.C. media websites, and also include in your message that North Carolina residents should be coming to Lottery Post to get themselves informed about the upcoming lottery, and a link to "www.lotterypost.com".

An example of a sentence would be, "N.C. residents should become informed on all the various issues surrounding the lottery by getting involved at www.lotterypost.com.  Lottrery Post is the largest online lottery community, where you can discuss the issues openly."

That may help get us increased membership at Lottery Post.  More members mean we all get a louder voice to the state lotteries.

Shawnintennesse's avatar - British Pint_414_.jpg
Shawnintennesse

I'm on it now Tenaj..

I love to speak my mind...LOL

Tenaj

LoviesThanks Shawn.

Shawnintennesse's avatar - British Pint_414_.jpg
Shawnintennesse

LoviesThanks Shawn.

No problem...:)

Glad to do it...Wink

wpb's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
wpb

Will do!

undress's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
undress

Will Do also

Tenaj

LoviesThank you Wpb and Undress.  I knew something was up with the NC lottery commission. I thought it was the pick 3 games they were planning not to offer because they never mentions it when they talked about games.  They always mentioned powerball, mega millions and pick 4, but Todd assured me that it was too games in the game to assume that.

Tenaj

CryingPlease help out the people in Charlotte NC by voiceing your opinion.  Other states opinions on this issue might alter the outcome.

Tenaj

Group Hug

Tenaj

Lurking

Tenaj

Sad Wavey

queenlinks's avatar - faery
queenlinks

Hello..... May I please a copy of the lottery bible for Texas please

and thank you

queenlinks

Where can i find the Billy Bings book I have looked every where. I  live inTexas I have not been able to find a lottery book store. Please help thanks

queenlinks

thanks for all of the great replies thanks

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?