No textNo textNo text

missed wedsdays drawing

clunker's avatar - 15 1_148.gif
clunker

was on vacation, did any one see the drawing for super lotto plus on oct 19, i missed it. did i get any of the numbers right ?weds ticket

GuessWhat!

http://www.calottery.com/Games/SuperLottoPlus/WinningNumbers/default.htm?DrawNum=1935

Somebody's Lying...I think it's YOU Clunker !!!

Are you aware it is a FELONY to deface a Lottery Ticket ?

Is Clunker the current condition of the Govern-ator ?

Have fun in prison.

Annuities are for Lovers...Lumps are for LOSERS !!!

DoctorEw220's avatar - alien helmet.jpg
DoctorEw220

Well you matched all the numbers, but unfortunately the jackpot rolled.  better think things through before you try to fool us.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
Todd

From the looks of it, clunker copied and pasted some of the numbers -- especially the "1" and "0"  -- from the lower part of the ticket.  Why would you do that?  Are you looking for attention?

clunker

ok ok, i copied and pasted dont get to excited there, you guys arent as gulable as my buddies. it does look like the winning ticket tho. hehe

clunker

real ticket, still a winner :)

Chewie

wedsday? Was that intentional, or haven't they started teaching the days of the week yet?

ryanm

ok ok, i copied and pasted dont get to excited there, you guys arent as gulable as my buddies. it does look like the winning ticket tho. hehe

lol

bellyache's avatar - 64x64a9wg
bellyache

From the looks of it, clunker copied and pasted some of the numbers -- especially the "1" and "0"  -- from the lower part of the ticket.  Why would you do that?  Are you looking for attention?

He probably was looking for attention.

Chewie

Just what I need, some one else proving another Sigmund Freudtheory!

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?