No textNo textNo text

The site's getting hammered - but we're still going strong!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
Todd

It's pretty cool watching this many people hammer Lottery Post and USA Mega at the same time.  It's good to see the site still up & running -- even as the Powerball website is dead in the water, and most other state sites are in bad shape.

Of course, we had the PB results posted at USA Mega and Lottery Post within 5 minutes of the drawing.  (Patting own back.)

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
Tenaj

Hurray!You do a good job keeping it all together Todd.

U.N.V.ME

keep up the good work Todd,it's a pleasure being here,i've talked with some intresting people,an met several as well,thanks for giving me this opportunity...

I've learned alot here at Lp,

Thanks once again,

Be good!

U.n.v.me

Todd

Thanks - I just like razzing the MUSL guys!

bellyache's avatar - 64x64a9wg
bellyache

Youy've done a great job. =)

CincyLady

Numbers for 10/19 for PB are:

7 - 21 - 43 - 44 - 49 - 29

Multiplier was 5

Bradly_60's avatar - disney37
Bradly_60

I know the message when you go to powerball.com is that the site has been removed or has been moved to another address.  Half the nation is probably trying to get the numbers right now from that site.

Brad

Todd

I know the message when you go to powerball.com is that the site has been removed or has been moved to another address.  Half the nation is probably trying to get the numbers right now from that site.

Brad

I personally get a kick out of seeing that error message at powerball.com - and then I go to www.usamega.com and check out the results!  He, he, he!

Todd

It's amazing ... I'm watching a real-time monitor of web traffic hitting the web server right now, and it has been a tremendous steady stream of traffic ever since 11:00.  Usually it lets up about 25 minutes after the drawing, but I think the Powerball site problems are keeping people going to USA Mega instead.  (That's where they should have gone in the first place!)

Bradly_60's avatar - disney37
Bradly_60

Have we reached a new record yet Todd?

Brad

Todd

No, just check the front page for that.  But it's close.

Most traffic is hitting USA Mega.  (For obvious reasons.)

DoctorEw220's avatar - alien helmet.jpg
DoctorEw220

any word on whether or not it was hit yet?

TheGameGrl's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
TheGameGrl

After being a member here for just a short while, its been a habit that the place to get almost instant results is the USA mega site! Thank you Todd for keeping both  sites UP, whilst the state sites are getting a licking and aint quite ticking!

My hats off to all the winners and players that contributed to the recent upsurge in Powerball sales.

Todd

Lottery Post set a new record for simultaneous visitors tonight - check the lower-right side of the home page!

bellyache's avatar - 64x64a9wg
bellyache

Party

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?