No textNo textNo text

Buying tickets online

hein007

Hello everybody,

Here a member from Holland. My question is what and where is the best way to buy lottery-tickets online.

From *******.com you get an email and the real tickets at home, but the downside is a am not going to collect small prices (to fly for $1, $ 2 or even $ 100-200 is not really an option). And do i get thereal tickets?

From betslips.com you get an email and not the real tickets (so say i won the jackpot, and a bloke half way round the world is holding my ticket, when i was that bloke i would be very, very tempted to keep the money for myself. But onbehalf small prices are credited on your account.

Can anyone advise me please, what to do.

Greetings,

Hein

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
Todd

Hein,

It is illegal to mail lottery tickets, so if you ordered from a web site that mailed you lottery tickets, it would be an illegal act, and there is a possibility that your lottery claim would not be legitimate or honored.  Plus, it is only a matter of time before someone mailing lottery tickets get shut down (or worse).

I use PTS myself, and I do so after having researched all the available web sites out there.  They could not end up keeping your ticket anyway, because of a bunch of reasons that I will leave it up to them to explain.  I'm not their spokesperson, so if you want the detail, just send them a note.

Good luck to you.

Chewie

From betslips.com you get an email and not the real tickets (so say i won the jackpot, and a bloke half way round the world is holding my ticket, when i was that bloke i would be very, very tempted to keep the money for myself. But onbehalf small prices are credited on your account.

I can't speak for other countries, but the US Congress passed a bill that designates you email as officialy being your signature. I think I would have a case in an international court if I didn't get credit for the number on the email.

hein007

Hello,

Thank you for your replys.

I have got question about betslips.com:

I am reading their website and i do not see an adress or a phonenumber of the company. Why is that? A normal company cannot normally reached only by mail?

Or is there another reason?

Thank you for your reply!

Greetings,

Hein

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?