No textNo textNo text

Match 5 - $20 Million

JAG331

Looks like Powerball has upped estimates again.

bellyache's avatar - 64x64a9wg
bellyache

It just keeps getting bigger and bigger. The second prize is basically a small jackpot.

JAG331

It's doubtful, but maybe the media will make a big deal about the 20 people who each win the equivalent of a $2 million state jackpot.  Everyone will most likely be caught up with the $340 million winner, if there is one.

Bradly_60's avatar - disney37
Bradly_60

A small jackpot.....$20 million isn't small

If there was no caps can you imagine what the jackpot would be.  The annuity would be up to $385,000,000 if there was no cap to stop it from growing.  That is just insane.  haha

Brad

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
Todd

A small jackpot.....$20 million isn't small

If there was no caps can you imagine what the jackpot would be.  The annuity would be up to $385,000,000 if there was no cap to stop it from growing.  That is just insane.  haha

Brad

True.  And, can you imagine if it were Mega Millions instead of Powerball?  Because the Mega Millions states have a much larger population than the Powerball states, we could easily be talking about a $400 million jackpot.

sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
sirbrad

I wonder how high it will have to get until the Match 5 is capped? Green laugh

JAG331

Haha.  This is, after all, a record Match 5 Bonus payout!  Alert the press!

BaristaExpress's avatar - BaristaExpressMX zpsfb0d8b5d.png
BaristaExpress

I Agree! JAG, go ahead and alert them to that fact!

KYPower418's avatar - nicebear
KYPower418

I'll take 20 mil any day!

sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
sirbrad

Even after the 20 million, I would never be able to shake that "what if" feeling. If only I would have matched one more ball...What a huge difference between one more little ping pong ball. A $320 million dollar difference. Not to say that 20 is not good.

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?