No textNo textNo text

Congratulations Ames139

Litebets27's avatar - power
Litebets27

WTG on your 5 of 6 prediction in Marylands Lotto last night for a $5000.00 hit. I do hope you will be able to cash in.

litebets

ayenowitall's avatar - rod serling4.jpg
ayenowitall

Even though the Maryland 6/49 Lotto game actually has a fixed 5/6 prize of $1500, that's a lot better than I've ever done on any game. The Maryland Lottery website shows that there were twenty 5/6 winners last night. I wonder if that was significantly more than usual. Ames139 posted only ten lines on the LP predictions page and was the only predictor last night for Maryland's Lotto game. Anybody in the world with the capability of getting a bet down could have done very well last night for a modest $5 outlay. (Maryland's game is a twofer.) I hope Ames139 did cash in bigtime last night. I have the feeling he might have a considerable following for a while now.

aye'

Litebets27's avatar - power
Litebets27

Even though the Maryland 6/49 Lotto game actually has a fixed 5/6 prize of $1500, that's a lot better than I've ever done on any game. The Maryland Lottery website shows that there were twenty 5/6 winners last night. I wonder if that was significantly more than usual. Ames139 posted only ten lines on the LP predictions page and was the only predictor last night for Maryland's Lotto game. Anybody in the world with the capability of getting a bet down could have done very well last night for a modest $5 outlay. (Maryland's game is a twofer.) I hope Ames139 did cash in bigtime last night. I have the feeling he might have a considerable following for a while now.

aye'

I Agree!

And I hope he or she can keep up the good work on the lotto. Although, the State is trying to come up with a new game to replace it. Maybe Ames139 can predict 6 of 6 before it ends, LOL

litebets

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
MADDOG10

WTG Ames...!    nice call.

angelm's avatar - anne
angelm

Thumbs Up

dvdiva's avatar - 8ball
dvdiva

Hopefully he actually played those numbers.

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
Tenaj

Hurray!

lady bren's avatar - yocco
lady bren

WTG on your 5 of 6 prediction in Marylands Lotto last night for a $5000.00 hit. I do hope you will be able to cash in.

litebets

congrat. 

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?