mine is pick 4 at this moment......

four4me's avatar - gate1
four4me

like em all.

Down's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
Down

i just play whatever game has the bigger jackpot

CASH Only

My favorite US lottery game is MA Ca$h WinFall. My favorite home-state game is Mega Millions.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif
emilyg

pick 3 - 'cuz it's good to me

Just6ntlc

My vote is for my in state lotto CA SLP because the odds aren't great to win a jackpot. However, it's better than PB and MM. I still like PB, MM, CA SLP, and Hot Lotto because they draw a bonus number to make it harder to win, but I like the 6 number with no bonus as the best lotto jackpot to pick from.

LOTTOMIKE

i won 5 grand within a week of each other in may for cash 4.since then not much luck with it.....

Tnplayer805's avatar - G 14_v78828750_Small.JPG
Tnplayer805

I like scratch offs the most...  However, since that wasn't one of the choices and I didn't want to pick other...  I went with Pick 5.  I like the pick 5 games.  The only thing is they should all offer the 2/5 prizes.  Just my opinion.

acronym007

I like in state games most for the odds and PB or MM for the just being able to dream. I play any and all with a set figure weekly.

JimmySand9

Match 6. Oodles of fun, and big cash jackpots (well, some of time anyway).

lady bren's avatar - yocco
lady bren

my favorite game is  daily3/pick3, the odds is much better in winning. But i played  all the games.

CASH Only

bren:

I will be driving through LA next Saturday. I plan to play SLP and Mega Millions.

angelm's avatar - anne
angelm

pick 3 Thumbs Up

LuvToWin616's avatar - happy
LuvToWin616

I luv playing and winning on pick4 Thumbs Up

sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
sirbrad

Anyone I win with. ;) Powerball, pick 4, pick 3, lucky for life, and match 6.

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?