No textNo textNo text

Wow, Big4 day and night exactly the same!

sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
sirbrad

Hi all I am new here. I am an active participant in several other forums, mainly that of magic, and gaming. This is my first lottery forum. So I thought I would just start off with this post, as I saw that the mid-day drawing, and the night drawing were the exact same number! That is the first I have seen that for the BIG 4 drawing in my area. (PA) I am sure anyone who played the same number for both times is pretty happy right now.

Especially if they played it a dollar straight or more. I have had a few instances where they gave me a night ticket as opposed to a day one, and vice versa. But in this case I doubt I would be complaining. Big Smile I bet they also thought "oh great, I would have won the day drawing, if only I had played that instead." Until they scrolled down to the night drawing, only to see it is the same lol. I guess that means I am good to win the powerballl this Saturday. Hyper

www.palottery.com

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif
emilyg

welcome from ga.  See Ya!

Ms. Pat's avatar - Lottery-032.jpg
Ms. Pat

Could be a Quad set-up

Ms. Pat

sirbrad

Could be a Quad set-up

Ms. Pat

Yea you never know. I have a friend who won about two Christmas' ago with 7777. He got $5,000 for a straight bet of a dollar. I might have to play that for tomorrow, or another one. :)

Bradly_60's avatar - disney37
Bradly_60

That is kinda neat to see.  I wonder if that has happened in any other state.  The odds of that are 1 in 10,000.  But as I watched the video for the midday drawing I noticed it was animated not with real balls.  Did you happen to see the payout differences in the two drawings also.

Brad

four4me's avatar - gate1
four4me

look how many people jumped on it for the evening draw

Thurs, October 6, 2005
Big 4 (DAY): 8303
$0.50 Straight bet pays $2,500.00
$0.50 Boxed bet pays $200.00
179 winners for a total of $68,000.00

Thurs, October 6, 2005
Big 4: 8303
$0.50 Straight bet pays $2,500.00
$0.50 Boxed bet pays $200.00
1,543 winners for a total of $1,005,500.00

LOTTOMIKE

they jumped on that number for the night drawing.rolling in dough......

JimmySand9

I've been noticing the similarities between the EVE and DAY results for a while now. There have been common numbers between the two draws in both games for a while now. It was only a matter of time.

sirbrad

Yes I did the research. I usually avoid the day draws, as I am not a fan of computer picks. But it seems that the computer suffices as a good 'quick pick' for the night draws. :) Hmmmm I never used that strategy before. I have checked the results of both the day, and the night for last year or so. There are similarities, but I do not remember any dead on matches. Yea it was neat to see, and I thought there was some type of error or something.

sirbrad

That is kinda neat to see.  I wonder if that has happened in any other state.  The odds of that are 1 in 10,000.  But as I watched the video for the midday drawing I noticed it was animated not with real balls.  Did you happen to see the payout differences in the two drawings also.

Brad

I will have to check the history to see if it has happened before.

Nice post count there. (777) I think it is now official what I will be playing tonight. Wink

sirbrad

What the?!!??! What is going on here? It almost happened again!

Wow strange indeed. I know how to solve all of this, I am going out to play 8032 for tonight. lol!

Bradly_60's avatar - disney37
Bradly_60

If I was in PA I would do the same thing.  It seems like the animated drawings are out of the statistical norm.  But that makes it easier for us to win.

Brad

bellyache's avatar - 64x64a9wg
bellyache

That is strange. Did you play those numbers again?

sirbrad

That is strange. Did you play those numbers again?

Yes I did, and as I said that was the end of that streak. Sure enough the night drawing was 6547. I have played 4567 many times before, but unfortunately not tonight. That would have been $100 at least. I also matched 3 of 6, and 5 of 10 on the match 6 for $7.00, and only spent $4.00 to play. My most ever on the match 6 was 3 out of 6, and 8 out of 18 - about $52.00 I love the game, but I also hate it. :)

pacattack05

What the?!!??! What is going on here? It almost happened again!

Wow strange indeed. I know how to solve all of this, I am going out to play 8032 for tonight. lol!

8020 here in Florida tonight. Traveling?????Or close to, I should say.

I had it for tonight in the prediction page as 0028. Should have played those picks. Oh well!

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?