No textNo textNo text

Consistency is Key!!

powerplayer's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg
powerplayer

Hello All,

I just joined as a member to LP recently. I have been a regular member for the past month reading all the blog etc... on here and I noticed that not many people use the same #'s over and over again, depending on how your playing. I have been playing online since July 05 and have found that useing the same #'s over and over again give you a better chance. You have to switch states if you play online but, other wise useing the same #'s is key for me. I use a set of 30's . I have one extra # that I change from time to time. It works very well. I dont' make tons of money on it but, enough to say I'm winning and not loseing.

How many people on here use the same #'s all the time?

Also the Lottery Bible system. I have tried 3 times to get this to work and so far nothing. I fully agree with all the people about this being confuseing. I like the system but, seems a little to hard to keep up on it every day. Again a system that changes #'s everyday.

Also Is there a way to figure out every state with this system in a short period of time?

All comments are welcome!!

Thanks

PowerPlayer

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg
tntea

Hello All,

I just joined as a member to LP recently. I have been a regular member for the past month reading all the blog etc... on here and I noticed that not many people use the same #'s over and over again, depending on how your playing. I have been playing online since July 05 and have found that useing the same #'s over and over again give you a better chance. You have to switch states if you play online but, other wise useing the same #'s is key for me. I use a set of 30's . I have one extra # that I change from time to time. It works very well. I dont' make tons of money on it but, enough to say I'm winning and not loseing.

Also the Lottery Bible system. I have tried 3 times to get this to work and so far nothing. I fully agree with all the people about this being confuseing. I like the system but, seems a little to hard to keep up on it every day. Again a system that changes #'s everyday.

Also Is there a way to figure out every state with this system in a short period of time?

Thanks

PowerPlayer

what do you mean by using 30's...

Do you run the 30 pair in all states?

powerplayer's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg
powerplayer

Hello All,

Thanks

PowerPlayer

what do you mean by using 30's...

Do you run the 30 pair in all states?

I'm sorry I meant I use 30 different sets of #'s.  Plus one I change on a  bi-weekly to monthly basis as needed.

It's acutally 3 sets of 10 different #'s that I have tracked and hit most often. (10 different # sets ex. 123,345,678 etc....) same goes with the doubles.

PowerPlayer

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg
tntea

OK thanks for explaining

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?