No textNo textNo text

PB $83.1 million cash

weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
weshar75

PB rolled over for more money on saturday 10-1-05.

CASH Only

Still slightly less than half of the annuity. But I'm not complaining.

ryanm

Damn the cash option value didn't increase by even $10 million (close though, at $9.6 million)!

The lotteries sold only $27,917,824 (not including PowerPlay) for last night's drawing, which is about $10 million less than they used to experience at the $148 million level (the few times it actually made it there under the old matrix).  I guess less players are playing with the odds being what they are now.

BaristaExpress's avatar - BaristaExpressMX zpsfb0d8b5d.png
BaristaExpress

A real player will play, even with the odds stacked against them as they are now with the new matrix!

To complain about the cash pay-out being less than half of the annuity would get all of us players Nowhere! The MUSL don't give a sh_t if we like what they did or not!

weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
weshar75

I think that $4 is a good trade off for $83.1 million.   

ryanm

A real player will play, even with the odds stacked against them as they are now with the new matrix!

To complain about the cash pay-out being less than half of the annuity would get all of us players Nowhere! The MUSL don't give a sh_t if we like what they did or not!

We'll probably see PB sales return to normal when the jackpot gets above $200 million.

CASH Only

ryan:

It will take two more rollovers for PB to exceed $200 million. But it will take off after that.

JAG331

I bet PB can advertise $200 million with a rollover tomorrow night.

ryanm

I doubt that

scorpio

yeah,megamillion players will make an x tra effort,once it's over 200 mil,to hitch a ride to buy tickets.

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?