No textNo textNo text

what state for pb win

fxsterling

who knows

DoctorEw220's avatar - alien helmet.jpg
DoctorEw220

i think it will be PA, but i'd like to see someone from LA, especially New Orleans, win it.

getpaid

I am gonna win. Since I live in TN, I would guess TN.

delS

D.C. will win.  I have the winning ticket already purchased. (smile)

bellyache's avatar - 64x64a9wg
bellyache

I picked Idaho. =)

ryanm

You forgot to include Iowa (my state).

djklaugh's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
djklaugh

You also forgot Oregon - my state and it's about our turn for a winner!!

djklaugh 

BaristaExpress's avatar - BaristaExpressMX zpsfb0d8b5d.png
BaristaExpress

Hey now, Delaware is over due. I think it's been close to 4 yrs since we had a jackpot winner. I already have the winning ticket (bought it today the 22nd.)

Rip Snorter

New Mexico's on a roll.  I don't know if a state can win PB, but if it can it will.

Remember where you heard it first.

Jack

acronym007

CT....

DoctorEw220

Hey now, Delaware is over due. I think it's been close to 4 yrs since we had a jackpot winner. I already have the winning ticket (bought it today the 22nd.)

DE had a winner of a jackpot over $200 million last year.

DoctorEw220

D.C. will win.  I have the winning ticket already purchased. (smile)

With all dur respect, I have heard that line so many times when I worked the terminal in PA.  Think about your chances of winning.  Now I'm not saying that you are not going to win.  For all we know, you may have purchased the winning ticket already, although since you would have called it, there would be a little suspiscion around it, but remember that if you expect the least, you will never be let down.

dvdiva's avatar - 8ball
dvdiva

I like how the person doing these polls skips WA for MM and now skips OR for PB. I guess since it's been a while for a major earthquake or volcano erruption that people just forget about the Pacific Northwest. It's too bad that Californians don't forget us when they move however.

Rip Snorter

I like how the person doing these polls skips WA for MM and now skips OR for PB. I guess since it's been a while for a major earthquake or volcano erruption that people just forget about the Pacific Northwest. It's too bad that Californians don't forget us when they move however.

Oregon's easy to forget, but Washington's on the news all time what with the prez living there and suchlike.  That, and those big flounder-critters, what? halibut? They sell hanging upside down down at the pier, cut you off a steak, whack, just like that.  No forgetting Washington.  Good steaks.

The person who started this pole just probably doesn't care for halibut.

Jack

fxsterling

how about them apples  and onions

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?