No textNo textNo text

next mm winning state

fxsterling

i hope it,s ga or nj    i would love to see witch state has the most winners up to now

CASH Only

What is "lu"? Louisiana is a Powerball state. So is "ky"-Kentucky.

weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
weshar75

I would like to see the Great state of Washington win a big jackpot.

ryanm

Come on Illinois!  That's where I get my Mega Millions tickets when I do play.

fxsterling

opp's can't type can't spell can't think right      perfect for the next mm winner    funny thing is i finished school  and flunked most blue book test

Bradly_60's avatar - disney37
Bradly_60

It's going to be Michigan!!  haha

Brad

bks2

IL is due, and hopefully it's not in the Chicago area.

thousandair's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
thousandair

NY is where the next jackpot will go. and it will be a one dollar quick pick from a person that doesn't know anything about wheels or past history.or maybe it will be me. anyway good luck to all of us .

ryanm

I have a $1 quick pick.  Maybe I'll be the lucky jackpot winner (from Illinois).

dvdiva's avatar - 8ball
dvdiva

I would like to see the Great state of Washington win a big jackpot.

It's more likely that one of the Powerball states would win it than washington but at least we don't have to worry about income tax.

starchild_45's avatar - spherewall2
starchild_45

where is washington on that list. go washington. we are going to win the next one. yeah the left side of the country. the upper left side that is going to win the mega baby.

bks2

where is washington on that list. go washington. we are going to win the next one. yeah the left side of the country. the upper left side that is going to win the mega baby.

The last time washington won didn't a transexual try to claim the prize? Some reason I think this, but I can't remember for sure.

Down's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
Down

California will win because im in California and im going to win Smile

well goodluck to everyone

Denise74

I hope it's  Michigan also

emma pearl's avatar - yocco
emma pearl

MICHIGAN.

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?