No textNo textNo text

Super Lotto South

JimmySand9

SUPERLOTTO South

The south is getting bigger, and so is Lotto South.

•    
  • 5 new numbers (50-54).

•    
  • 4 new prizes (with the new bonus ball).

•    
  • 3 nights a week (Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday).

•    
  • 2 new states (SC & WV).

•    
  • 1 dollar to play (because anything more would be too much).

Pick 6 numbers out of 54. If your 6 matches our 6, you could win a minimum jackpot of $3 Million, which is guaranteed to grow by at least $1 million each time it isn't won. And even if you don't do that, you can still win by matching the new bonus ball, which is drawn with the 48 remaining balls. Match 5, 4, 3, or 2 of the regular balls and bonus ball, and win! Of course matching 5, 4, and 3 of the regular numbers win too.

Avg. Prize
Odds
Match 6
Jackpot!
1 : 25,827,165
Match 5 + B
$60,000
1 : 4,304,527
Match 5
$1,000
1 : 91,586
Match 4 + B
$400
1 : 36,634
Match 4
$70
1 : 1,593
Match 3 + B
$30
1 : 1,195
Match 3
$5
1 : 80
Match 2 + B
$3
1 : 106

Even with more numbers, we still managed to lower the overall odds from 1 in 57, to 1 in 43. 

LOTTOMIKE

very brilliant idea.you would do great as a lottery director in my opinion.you could end up running one someday.

CASH Only

jimmy:

WV has Hot Lotto. This might happen only if HL were eliminated.

JimmySand9

jimmy:

WV has Hot Lotto. This might happen only if HL were eliminated.

It's a completely different game from Hot Lotto. Lotto South is a pick-6, Hot Lotto is little Powerball.

CASH Only

jimmy:

You mean WV would have Lotto South and Hot Lotto simultaneously?

JimmySand9

jimmy:

You mean WV would have Lotto South and Hot Lotto simultaneously?

Why not? I don't know how there could be any confusion. One's pick-6, the others 5+1.

CASH Only

js:

The jackpot odds of Hot Lotto (1:11 million) and Lotto South (1:14 million) are similar. Another reason why LS should make its matrix larger.

Just6ntlc

That was a great idea for Lotto South to increase the number of white balls from 49 to 54. I'm happy to see that people can also win a prize if they get 2 numbers plus the bonus ball. When CA dropped 2 WB from 53 to 51, sales decline until CA SLP stepped in June 2000. When does the new Super Lotto South begin?

Pick-4_Master

Is this a joke? or did Lotto-South really increase there number matrix

LOTTOMIKE

they did not increase the matrix,but its a great idea to add more states like tennessee or west virginia and increase the matrix call it super lotto south.

JimmySand9

That was a great idea for Lotto South to increase the number of white balls from 49 to 54. I'm happy to see that people can also win a prize if they get 2 numbers plus the bonus ball. When CA dropped 2 WB from 53 to 51, sales decline until CA SLP stepped in June 2000. When does the new Super Lotto South begin?

I made it up. It's not coming.

LOTTOMIKE

I made it up. It's not coming.

lol,i can't believe he actually thought that they were changing it.jimmy you sure fooled him!! 

just6ntlc they are fixing to change powerball though because its been hit to often they are gonna have 75 white balls and 60 powerballs and call it superpowerball

Dupe Alert

pacattack05

There is a Florida south-west-coastline version here by the corner of bonita and waterside drive. Florida raised it last week from 36 to 276 numbers.

If you pick 54 numbers correctly out 276, you will win $700,295,000.01.

LOTTOMIKE

really?  when does it start?

JimmySand9

js:

The jackpot odds of Hot Lotto (1:11 million) and Lotto South (1:14 million) are similar. Another reason why LS should make its matrix larger.

The common player hardly ever looks at the exact odds. All they'lll see in WV is the SLS jackpot nestled in between HL and PB (maybe higher them both of them sometimes).

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?