No textNo textNo text

Multi-state game

Just6ntlc

If the "blue game" starts drawing numbers, I think MM will be the best because CA is in it. I like the computerized drawings because security is very important thanks to terrorist attacks.

LOTTOMIKE

you like the computerized drawings but what does that have to do with terrorist attacks??Ponder

dvdiva's avatar - 8ball
dvdiva

The blue game is a myth and computerized drawings are far less secure since it's far easier to tamper with.

LOTTOMIKE

i agree on that....

Just6ntlc

Everyone should look at IN's latest news on lotto and security. The news from IN's lottery said that they're going to increase their security measures on their lotto. By increasing their security when playing PB and all Indiana games, it is computerized drawings in a random order. I wished that all the computerized drawings come to an end, but have lots of security on lotto games.

CASH Only

I believe the Blue Game will happen.

Just6ntlc

If the blue game will happen on Tuesdays and Fridays, keep me posted on the first draw. Otherwise, I still like MM with CA joining them. If CA hadn't chosen MM and get PB instead or CA doesn't join a multi-state game, I would have chosen the blue game if CA joins.

CASH Only

I still think the Blue Game will happen. I'm sure MUSL wants to see how the new version of PB does first.

Just6ntlc

CASH Only, you say that the Blue Game will happen. Give me an estimate on how long will the new version of PB last?

ryanm

I'll have to go with Powerball because the overall odds of winning anything in that game in a $1 play are the best.

Just6ntlc

I say MM as of right now because CA is part of the game. If the blue game does come, I pick blue game.

CASH Only

We need to get the Blue Game going. Lotto South may be falling apart.

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?