LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg

My pair workout gave me these pairs for this evening:

Best:

51 and 58

Next best:

35 39 52 24 81

And last:

14 45 47 04 17 12 96 72 34

But things are so messed up with TLC at Austin (they are all rotten to the core and should be fired) that I would not use any of them at all.

Percents of prediction's probabilities = Chances are chances are.

Rules and or makeup of the game times past winning numbers' history equals prediction.

To guess or predict an outcome by it's prior series of events.

A guess and an informed guess and if informed right then the better guess. 

Known factors versus unknown factors, chances of being right versus chances of being wrong.

My pairs were not for Midday, but i did get the midday pair (one of them)

Best:

51 and 58

Next best:

35 39 52 24 81  On this line.

And last:

Ms5PennieGen's avatar - aeonflux

Thank you Lantern & Wtg for miday pairs!

Well, My yesterday night's best boxed pair came today at noon, kind of weird !. I always wonder if TLC does not change the numbers on us, maybe trades one draw for another or something ?

The below is the post that I made yesterday at about noon more or less:

Best:

51 and 58

Next best:

35 39 52 24 81

And last:

But things are so messed up with TLC at Austin (they are all rotten to the core and should be fired) that I would not use any of them at all.

Yes they(TLC) do snoop around because sometimes our predictions show in the pretest on the same day as the draw.I Agree!

Pair King's avatar - animaniacs37

WTG...Lantern on that 15 call....Thumbs Up

Pair king

Thanks a lot, too bad that it came about 24 hours too late. Or more accuratelly 1 draw (from eve to next noon) too late.

But, that is the way that it goes.

As the cartoon says "Pinky me thinks----that---"

Oh, Well !.

Til next time.

Thanks you a lot.

Best:

51 and 58

Next best:

35 39 52 24 81

And last:

Percents of prediction's probabilities = Chances are chances are.

Rules and or makeup of the game times past winning numbers' history equals prediction.

To guess or predict an outcome by it's prior series of events.

A guess and an informed guess and if informed right then the better guess. 

Known factors versus unknown factors, chances of being right versus chances of being wrong.

Pair King

Look:

I don't know if anybody from Texas has noticed, but it seems like my old pairs from 19 july are still coming out like crazy and have been, if you check all the past draws from 19 july till today you will see it and many or most of them are from the best and the next best pairs, but the last pairs have also made a hit or two.

And I thought that my pairs workout test was over, but it looks as if it's not yet.It keeps on going, it was a draw specific prediction it was not meant to be good for a whole week or 2.

The 39-93 hit the last 2 draws, incredible, some others have also been coming out on and off from the 19 to today.

I wish that I had a way of getting both "complementary" (that term is my own idea)  pairs so I could make the complete pick 3 number, but who know ? That maybe could in the future come ? It would sure be very very nice if it would. Don't you think ?

Good luck to us all.

So far nothing from the 58-85 pair, I wonder what happened there ?

Some of the best next pairs have come out so far, but not all of them.

Wtg Lantern with your pairs predictions!

Thank you very much, maybe I should try this again and make both a 2 day pair predition and a weekly pair prediction and or a sort of accumulative pair prediction, possible the accumulative pair prediction might be best, that way pairs that show on more than 1 prediction might be the ones with the best chances of coming out, maybe who knows, but the test might be worthwhile ?

Good luck to you.

Maybe I really should start a cumulative pair workout for Texas, I will think about it.

casper's avatar - scene sunovermountains.jpg

repete from last night, different order 839

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Tue, May 17, 2022, 2:37 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?