No textNo textNo text

What car would you buy ?

Dream's avatar - dragon1
Dream

What one car would you buy if you win $122M this Friday? I would probably spent between $120K-$200K on one nice car. After all we live only once. Some would rather have few less expensive then one very expensive.

twisted's avatar - underground
twisted

What kind of car I would buy depends on the amount of money I won. If I'm left with around $20 million after taxes, I would only spend around $70,000 on a car. Because I do want the money to last.

If I'm left with around $40 million after taxes, I would buy the all new BMW M5 coming out this fall (around $100,000) and/or a Mercedes-Benz SL55 AMG.

If I win anything around $70 million after taxes, the one car I would want to buy is the Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren which would cost around $470,000 after all accessories and packages.

I like cars very much but at the same time I realize the extra expenses that would come along with these expensive cars (gas, insurance, etc). So after buying these cars I would probably buy a Toyota Prius. Because after all, it would be too weird driving a sports car to the grocery store.

atlasshrugged's avatar - candle
atlasshrugged

My dream car is a Volvo XC70. I plan to get one of these (or something like it) one day whether I win the lottery or not. A lottery win would just make obtaining it so much easier. -Bonnie

Pair King's avatar - animaniacs37
Pair King

I see you have good taste Twisted...The McLaren is a very rare car hopefully i can take 122 million home this friday...Im going to ride it with the doors seagulled all the way home...I would also get a phantom a Maybach 62...Bentley Continental...Lamborgini Gallordo....And last but not Least Aston Martin Vanguish....When you buy expensive cars you will always have money in your pocket...Their investments...I know you said car but with this much money car would be changed to fleet of cars in my book...lol...

RaiDeR

Nissan skyline...hands down

visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
visiondude

i could think of probably 40 cars that i would own.

i like things that are unique.  cars that not too many people have.

so for me, it would probably be something older.  i like the resto-rods.  the older cars that they completely renew all the running gear,  and replace it with a completely new chassis/motor.  new car,  old school looks.

plus i would like to buy a honda insight and drop a big engine in it.  hot rod it up.  the insight is a gas/electric hybrid.  now that would be unique (and would enrage the environmentalists).  great fun...

(and probably about 10 motorcycles)

VIS VAAAAAAAAAVOOOOOM DUDE

Tx_Mega_Player's avatar - spider
Tx_Mega_Player

With that much money, cars would be just like Lay's potatoe chips, "No one can buy just one!!!!"

1. Mecedes-Benz CLS500 (sedan)

2. Mecedes-Benz ML500 (SUV)

3. Chevy Corvette (sports car)

Tnplayer805's avatar - G 14_v78828750_Small.JPG
Tnplayer805

I would buy 3 cars

Hummer, a pimped out F-150, and a Nissan Titan.  Go BIG or go home people.  lol.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif
emilyg

i'd stick with my camry

KyMystikal's avatar - 1457224010054
KyMystikal

$10,000 was too high for me. I plan on being cheap and hiding my money in books on shelves and in meat in the freezer. I'm going to get a car about 5 years old preferably a foreign brand like Honda or Toyota. I wish I could get a Yugo.

MoneyisFreedom

I dream of buying a Cadillac Escalade.  I love driving my Mazda Protege but I would like to be high enough to see over most vehicles in front of me.  I live in a pretty rough neighborhood, so a Ford Explorer is probably more realistic. 

delS

I would buy two cars:  The GMC Yukon Denali (Truck) and the BMW 760Li Titanic Gray

atlasshrugged's avatar - candle
atlasshrugged

i'd stick with my camry

Camry's are excellent cars. If Toyota still put out the Camry station wagon, that would be at the top of my list. But as they don't I'm going for that Volvo. -Bonnie

LOTTOMIKE

corvette

nobie23's avatar - squiz
nobie23

I would buy land and pay someone to drive me around LOL

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?