Hot!! illinois and florida

LUCKYCHICK80's avatar - chick

these are steaming hot guys so take heed

Luckychick80 where did your hunch came from for these numbers

i study the numbers dating back to 2000 and  i watch the pattern in which the numbers fall and in which months they fall each year. if you look closely most numbers fall the same time every year. what makes a number so hot is when u know that its way overdue and it hasn't shown up for a while, but u know that it will come soon because for the last 5 years it has shown up in either for e.g. jan or feb. and it hasn't shown up yet.

i forgot to mention that my workout plays an important part as well.

the 792 in florida brought the 693 in miami. it works for me at least 4-5 times a week for nothing less than 400.00 and up to 40,000.00.

680        468

282        880

086        642

the 686 in illinois last night produced 888 and the last time 888 came it followed 886.

the 482 in illinois a few days ago also produced 888. i would love to see this number double back because i will be smiling all the way to the bank.

032 in florida. hope u guys listened to me earlier. ching ching!!!

Luckychick, I called my friend earlier to play the 032 but he was not at home . I could not play it because I did not have any money on my account. Good call Luckychick. I am sooooo upset now, I don't know what to do.

U can get the 420 that will follow 032 very soon. the last thing i said to the lady in the webshop tonite was play 023 because it comin and this is the fourth time it happened with this same number.

Luckychick, I dont follow every post on this site. I try to see if the person predicting is on to something and has done good research work, because getting the correct number means doing good research . I know that . That is why I asked you about how you derive at your numbers. I do alot of research too but I have to slow down now because I am a student in college and a lot of term papers are due soon, But I need some money . My car is down. I need a new car.

i am not bragging or anything, but i understand because i've been there. if i feel that my predictions are going to make someone happy because they won i will post them and that is why i won't let go of the tripples or 420 ,130, 409 and 230 because these numbers come 6-8 times a year and 024 hasn't shown up in florida in over a year so thats a hint and it hasn't shown up in illinois for a few months now, thats another hint. this means that i am going to bust 024 wide open when it does come because thats my carrying nummber along with 888 that brought me 40,000.00 2 days before xmas. i've already won about 15,000 for this year alone. if you look at any recent posts by myself the numbers don't change often and thats because i am sure about them. when i play i play to win and that means no .25, .50, or 1.00 numbers for me. i spend up to 600.00 a day sometimes. but, i win at least 4-5 times a week. good luck and keepresearching because it pays off big time

436, 420, 034, 462, 238

trigger's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg

well if you dont know now you know

whats up trigger. i know u straight from 032. way to go !!!!

nassaufinestguy's avatar - cigar

u is 1 luckychick gal i ga stay in touch.

thanks

Quote:Originally posted by LUCKYCHICK80 on February 25, 2005

i forgot to mention that my workout plays an important part as well.

the 792 in florida brought the 693 in miami. it works for me at least 4-5 times a week for nothing less than 400.00 and up to 40,000.00.

680        468

282        880

086        642

the 686 in illinois last night produced 888 and the last time 888 came it followed 886.

the 482 in illinois a few days ago also produced 888. i would love to see this number double back because i will be smiling all the way to the bank.

i'm sorry that should have been illinois.
percygrinder's avatar - bob

Its a jiggy time again 032

Last1Page 2 of 2
poorman's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg

hi luckychick what is up with the 791 as it just wont drop as that is my carrying ball 917 kinda getting depress bout it but i see you have it up there so i wont give up on it and will be playing your 420 as my sis told me your are a lucky girl  

thank u luckychick

Percy where have you been? I can't keep check on you.

sayiaman's avatar - animaniacs20

I WISH I WAS IN THAT WEBSHOP LAST NITE . WOULD U MINE TELLING ME WHAT WEBSHOP U GO TO? THANKS A 40,000.00

poorman i think that the 791 will show up soon because i remember getting it straight last year around this same time i think. i have to double check the date. but don't drop it because i play that everyday too. 

and percy where have you been hiding

paradise island web shop

trigger's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg

whats up luckychick i am luving the 240 today i know you

you like it as 420

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THAT DROP TODAY IN ANY COMBINATION. 224 LAST NITE COULD BE A MAJOR HINT TRIGGER

supermario's avatar - stern

I don't know you but I am a good listner...

Thanks for the posts.

your welcomed supermario

Quote:Originally posted by LUCKYCHICK80 on February 25, 2005

i am not bragging or anything, but i understand because i've been there. if i feel that my predictions are going to make someone happy because they won i will post them and that is why i won't let go of the tripples or 420 ,130, 409 and 230 because these numbers come 6-8 times a year and 024 hasn't shown up in florida in over a year so thats a hint and it hasn't shown up in illinois for a few months now, thats another hint. this means that i am going to bust 024 wide open when it does come because thats my carrying nummber along with 888 that brought me 40,000.00 2 days before xmas. i've already won about 15,000 for this year alone. if you look at any recent posts by myself the numbers don't change often and thats because i am sure about them. when i play i play to win and that means no .25, .50, or 1.00 numbers for me. i spend up to 600.00 a day sometimes. but, i win at least 4-5 times a week. good luck and keepresearching because it pays off big time

436, 420, 034, 462, 238

hello !! 238
2End of thread (2 pages)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sat, Jan 16, 2021, 11:57 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?