Sign the petition - eliminate computerized drawings!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 200.jpg

We're taking on computerized drawings all the way before it's too late!

This petition is going to get national attention in congress.

Please show your support by signing it right now!

Click here to sign the petition

See the news story: Lottery petition attacks computerized drawings

I M Trying's avatar - bob

Did!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Todd.

Bluegrass's avatar - nw archer.jpg

Many Thanks, Todd !

Bob

JKING's avatar - Kaleidoscope 3.gif

You got my support.

konane's avatar - wallace

You

four4me's avatar - gate1

Todd thanks for helping get the balls bouncing again.

Computers have their uses but computer random number generated lottery numbers are not my idea of fun for lottery games.  

Ball machines are the way to go. Many people I know will stop playing lottery games if they were to switch to RNG's. We want to see/witness the balls being drawn on television.   

3Ball's avatar - mrthumbs

libra's avatar - chi

I signed and I agree with the rest , I don't trust Computer drawings.

Libra Dave

lottoshlep's avatar - super 7-top-over.jpg

Hi Todd,

I'd love to sign your petition but being from Canada I'm not sure if I should since it applies to US lotteries. Just hope that someone here will start one soon also as this compgen problem is not unique to south of the 49th. I wholeheartedly agree with your effort and if you think I should sign too just say so and I'm there,

Cheers

Great everyone, keep the signatures coming!  We need to build this list quickly!

kbcherokee's avatar - buffalo2

Todd:

Me sign with X on dotted line...

Chief

hypersoniq's avatar - binary

Done! how much more money do they want for nothing? We're paying real dollars, we expect a real drawing... unless they would consider monopoly money at the retailer...

Fwup's avatar - babylaugh 086.gif

I'm not sure I understand. Most serious lottery players spend a lot of time, effort, and money trying to find patterns in lottery drawings. Many people advertise methods that will predict winning lottery numbers. I would think lottery players would support methods of drawing lottery numbers that would make it easier to predict those numbers. Why would you support a method of drawing numbers that INCREASED the randomness, then turn right around and search for a method of picking numbers that DECREASED the randomness?

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg

Fwup, it is not the randomness in question, it is the integrity of the game.  They pick the machines (IL uses 15) at random, they pick the ballsets at random, they weigh the ping pong balls, they test the machines many times and all this is started 2 hours before the drawing even happens.  How can you  possibly test the integrity of a computer with millions of lines of code built into it, 2 draws a day?

And for a lottery official (and 'senior citizen witness') to push HIS button on HIS computer to tell me if I won or not and then have the gall to tell me what happened a half hour later pisses me off. 

To all....sign this petition and write your state's lottery director explaining your displeasure with this trend or we won't have a game to play anymore and ergo we wouldn't even be talking to each other on this forum because this forum won't exist....it will be your state's computer running the "forums" with RNG as the moderator.

Thanks Rick G - good way to put it.

Last22Show page 20Page 21 of 23
LOTTOMIKE's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg

a computerized drawing is a computerized drawing period.rdc137 i appreciate the article and i see they take good measures but it will never be the same as a ball drawing and yes it can be tampered with regardless of what they are saying in the article.......

Most Delawareans believe the state lottery is rigged. This article will only serve to support that theory. The director has been involved for years and it is apparent he doesn't care about the players (I say this from having the experience of claiming a prize). Take note that the Multi-Win Lotto starts at $50K and is presently at $122K. Considering it increases typically at $2K per drawing (3 times a week), it has been quite some time since the last winner. Any one remember why the Delaware Lotto was stopped last year? Because no one won it for over a year!

Compare the prizes and the odds structure (numbers that can be chosen) and you'll see that Delaware's is far below par compared to the same games in Pennsylvania and Maryland (tho no one has won MD's that I'm aware of). There are some that believe that even Delaware's Powerball is rigged and will instead buy tickets in Pennsylvania.

There was a state rep in Delaware that wanted to introduce legislation forcing the Delaware Lottery to go back to ball machines, but it went no where. Check the archives of the NewsJournal for that (it was sometime last fall I believe). Instead they started this fluff that they are legit, and it only hurting sales. Delaware needs to take another look at this, but they are obviously going the wrong direction. If it were up to me, the ball machines would be picking tonight's numbers and the Multi-Win Lotto would be replaced with another game (perhaps VA's Win for Life). But that's another story...

i feel for you.we have another member here losingjeff who is dealing with the same thing in indiana.these idiot officials just don't get it.when they are questioned they try to defend the computerized drawings instead of just bringing back ball drawings.whats so hard about ball drawings?? why do these computerized states refuse to give ball drawings a chance??

Shawnintennesse's avatar - British Pint_414_.jpg

Cause there making Big Money not having ball drawings.

That's why Arizona does it. I wrought them telling them i might move back if they changed back to ball drawings. And they flat out told me hell no.

Cause there making Big Money not having ball drawings.

That's why Arizona does it. I wrought them telling them i might move back if they changed back to ball drawings. And they flat out told me hell no.

my brother lives in arizona and the only thing he plays there is powerball.you did the right thing by not moving there.almost every single state out west is computerized!!  the whole west coast is computerized including california,oregon,washington.not to mention arizona,new mexico and colorado.

Just wondering, how do you feel about Keno/Quick Draw? I see that more of an instant game than anything else.

PackMan's avatar - 8ball

I DID

Now time to go get the winning powerball tickets that i've been playing

the same set of numbers for the last 18 years...

i would sh*t my pants..

(: (: (:

loves2lotto's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg

I recently moved from IN to Nc and I can honestly say that I hate computerized drawings. I used to love to play the daily 3 and daily 4. I was winning and then i hit a year long slump. I couldn't figure it out. Sadly, I found out why. I quit playing after that. They didn't even tell us that they switched to computerized drawings for a whole year. They ruined the Hoosier Lottery in my opinion. I guess I will stick to my first love, Powerball. I hope NC doesn't make a horrible mistake.

P.S. I signed it.

I recently moved from IN to Nc and I can honestly say that I hate computerized drawings. I used to love to play the daily 3 and daily 4. I was winning and then i hit a year long slump. I couldn't figure it out. Sadly, I found out why. I quit playing after that. They didn't even tell us that they switched to computerized drawings for a whole year. They ruined the Hoosier Lottery in my opinion. I guess I will stick to my first love, Powerball. I hope NC doesn't make a horrible mistake.

P.S. I signed it.

i hope north carolina uses balls too.i would hate to see them go computerized.......

P.S. I signed it.

i hope north carolina uses balls too.i would hate to see them go computerized.......

LottoMike, your Prediction Board Pick 4 win in Delaware was from a state that uses computers!! 

So what?

So what?

Exactly!!

Huh?

The Lottery computers are picking numbers no one has picked.  They have a database of all the numbers and are making the jackpot go up and up so the state makes more money.  We need to expose this fraud.  I have also heard theories they can rig the mechanical drawings by putting air in the ping pong balls.  We need to make the system fair.

yes,several times i have bought all 42 powerballs,and the white balls quickpics.the 42 quickpick whiteballs don't even give me one 3 ball win,they really stack it against us.probably giving the teachers more heating,and gas money!

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sun, May 29, 2022, 12:20 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?