Lottosync 1.8 Free predictions newsletter

Hi,

Just want to check if you would be interested in receiving a newsletter from us with LS1.8 predictions of the best 3 to 4 numbers to use in the next draw for different lotteries.

I would like to know wich lotteries are most desired to be included in this free newsletter  (maximum 10)

Only Pick5 or Pick6 lotteries for the moment !!!!

Well since Keno is out at the moment

I would like to see predictions for these two draws in Canada

Canada 6/49

Ontario 49

Raziel

Irvin's avatar - Goolag

New Zealand lotto 6/40

CARBOB's avatar - ga lottery.png.gif

Thanks for the offer, Guru.

Would love to see Fla.

Lucky's avatar - hiro horse.jpg

Ohio 6/49

Ohio Buckeye 5/37

Thank You!!

paul762's avatar - lion

UK 6/49 if poss.

&n

NY Lotto 6/59

Mega Millions 5/52

Ridgerunner2's avatar - nw gnome.jpg

Sounds great!!! FLORIDA...For Sure!

misssally's avatar - Trek COMUNCTR.gif

Georgia lottery, for sure.

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg

MegaMillions please.

But I would rather have my own copy of it and do my own predictions.

I miss my Lotto Sync, Where is it?

Lotto Sync 1.8 come to Papa.

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs

how about Masscash 5/35

Quote:Originally posted by Raziel on July 29, 2004

Canada 6/49

Ontario 49

Raziel

exactly the same for me too please

Ontario 49

then

Canada 6/49

Quote:Originally posted by vick on July 29, 2004

Quote:Originally posted by Raziel on July 29, 2004

Canada 6/49

Ontario 49

Raziel

exactly the same for me too please

Ontario 49

then

Canada 6/49

I go along with these choices
getfashions's avatar - talina mcrow.png

Bring on the GA  predicts! Thanks

Last4Show page 2Page 3 of 6
lottoarchitect's avatar - waveform

Colin F, your strategy is direct offence. My strategy is to work hard to produce a valuable tool. If you think it is crap, you have the right to believe so. I'll not try to convince you on this. At least, check this out before you make statements like "crap". I also ask you to tell me what is not "crap" by your definition.

Both me and Guru believe we have produced something very good because we want to use our systems to predict lotteries. I give you the chance to test my program - check the demo. I believe you'll like it because it let you do many things you cannot and should be able to do. At least for my system, I already said that prediction is based on the strategy you may follow and the best is to check what the program can do for you by yourself. There are two options: you like it or not. I also agree with Guru on his reply and I'll not repeat his comments here.

In Canada, Lotto 649, Ontario 49 and also Lottario would be great Guru!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
Quote:Originally posted by Colin F on July 30, 2004

Guru & Apagogeas

The time for hearing all your crap is over......................................

.......................... All we've heard from both of you is hot air; totally outrageous claims which I know from my analysis is not achievable.

................ I believe you both satisfy the definition of being called con-artists.

Colin

Colin F,

As you should know, until someone actually starts winning a lottery with any lottery software, it's just for entertainment as most state somewhere on their websites.  Guru and Apagogeas haven't made any outrageous claims that go beyond those of other developers trying to sell lottery software. Apagogeas has even offered a free download and manual so you can test the program before you spend any money.  Lottery players have some outrageous expectations of software and software developers responding with "I think my software will do that, down load a trial copy and check it out for yourself" doesn't make them a con-artists. Software at best can a set of tools which help you develop a strategy and apply it when playing the lotteries.  Have a strategy to win doesn't guarantee a win.

RJOh

Please include Michigan. 

The biggest misconception about this business is that people think we make big time money out of it !!

Well I can tell you in all honesty that it delivers us by no means any profit. The sales just cover a tiny fraction of the development costs.

If we would make the calculation of costs versus return we would be left with an enormous loss. (that's why it is not our main business, we pay for food too !!)

In fact, we (the developers) would be fools to continue in this business if our goals were making huge profit.

We just do it because we are interested in the "science" behind it. We want to unveil the mystery of randomness. The sales are just a little bit of encouragement to keep going on, nothing more.

34WINNER$'s avatar - anglewings

i would like to see missouri 5/44 and 6/44.  Thanks Guru.  I could certainly use the help in these arenas.

Guru

Good point  (Guru).......Looking forward to teh predictions and the release of version 1.8

Raziel

hypersoniq's avatar - binary

PA Cash5 (5/39), PA Match6 (6/49), MUSL Powerball (5/53 + 1/42)

3 number demo of 1.8? sounds interesting. 3 numbers right in the powerball with powerplay pays $14, $21, $28 up to $35... I only play one ticket now, adding another woud be no big deal.

If, over the life of the demo (30 draws? 20 draws?) it is right enough to cover 1/2 the cost of synch 1.8, I will break my own rule and buy a copy of synch1.8... you will have succeeded where ALL other vendors have failed... I never did spend a dime on lotery software.

Your cocept is still an interesting one (remember that monster thread when you first proposed lottosynch?). I would even go so far as to pick the 1st, 3rd and 5th positions of my own pick and keep a running "contest" in excel, posting the results at the end of the demo period...

I would rather see the demo than the newsletter...

keep us posted on your plans with this demo. ;-)

Quote:Originally posted by Guru on July 31, 2004

The biggest misconception about this business is that people think we make big time money out of it !!

Well I can tell you in all honesty that it delivers us by no means any profit. The sales just cover a tiny fraction of the development costs.

If we would make the calculation of costs versus return we would be left with an enormous loss. (that's why it is not our main business, we pay for food too !!)

In fact, we (the developers) would be fools to continue in this business if our goals were making huge profit.

We just do it because we are interested in the "science" behind it. We want to unveil the mystery of randomness. The sales are just a little bit of encouragement to keep going on, nothing more.

I have spent 25 years writing software and making a living doing it. I can assure you that guru is right with his claim. It is exceedingly difficult making money with software. 15 years ago you could  buy the Borland 4.0 compiler and write a software package in your spare bedroom. Then came the  hard part, finding people who were willing to pay for it, lots of people. In the last 5 years, software technologies have gotten so much more  complex, and to write a world-class system you need 4 or 5 domain expert skills, and the costs are therefore much higher. There is even more pressure to make a profit. When I say 'world-class' software today, it must run on a browser and be Internet-based. This is probably not likely the case for the two packages that are being attacked here. (I have not looked at either of them, my comments here are meant to be generic).

There may be about 25 potential buyers here, judging from comments, that are frothing at the mouth to buy one or both  of these programs. Oh boy, so if they cost  $100 each (again, I don't know what they charge), they'll make $2500. Since they are downloaded, no cost. I have to pay my senior developers about $50 an hour, and  I have  to charge $125 an hour to my customers to stay in business. So $2500 provides for about  20 hours of programming services.

I don't know guru's cost structure and how he runs his business. But I do know I would not want to be in that business.

On another note though, it does look to me as if Gail Howard had the early adopter advantage and had enough momentum to be quite profitable from the looks of it.

In summary, calling the developers con-artists is completely uncalled for. Where is the con?

The lotteries themselves are the cons.

Dragon:

You are right.

But I must say that we began something, and we'll continue with it. Loss or profit, I don't care. Fortunately our 3d company is doing well for the moment.

But it's sometimes hard to hear people screamin' that we are just trying to rip them off and that we fill our pockets with their money.

I agree that the lotteries themselves are the biggest rip-off business.

A non profit state lottery game, that is what the people need !!

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

TO: Guru.....I AGREE!

Apagogeas.....I AGREE!

ColinF.....I AGREE!

Rjoh.....I AGREE!

Guru, we all know anything worthwhile is a tough business. If you design airplanes, boats, or cars, it is a TOUGH business. I am sure, software is not the easy art or..... science.

Therefore, I second the motion of hypersonic, on July 31,04 and his proposal of a release demo, rather than the newsletter.

Believe me, I have respect for ("YOU") Belgium and all of the people in your country. In one of your towns today, a memorial monument exist......of a relative of my family! HIS fighter aircraft was shot-down over your great country during WWII. Your wonderful people in 1997 built and errected a monument in HIS honor. People from the US and Belgium (got together,food & drink) going back and forth between countries getting to know each other.

It is great that you write and speak English. Many of us in the crowd could only speak French, therefore, we had to overcome the language barrier.

Now, it seemes to me, this world is smaller, but you have your own BIG decisions to make........GOOD LUCK...

Psykomo     

Berley's avatar - animal bear.jpg

i would like to see missouri 6/44 and 5/44.  Thanks Guru.  I could certainly use the help in these arenas.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png

Lottery software is a different kettle of fish from most software created to achieve its purpose and either does so or not.  Lottery software reviews are more like movie reviews where everything is subjective and nothing guaranteed.

Lottery software professionally written with polish and understanding of the market can be sold in enough quanity to make everyone happy.  You have only to wear well the many hats of the one man business. 

Having watched the top ten lottery software continue to exist for all this time and having watched Lottohat enter the field and do well.  I can tell you the failures are a combination of clunky product and a lack of one or more skills needed to run a business properly.  This includes having some money to invest in a marketing strategy for a marketable product.

Sales here on Lottery Post should be considered in part a beta test  soft rollout where things can be fixed and reworked so all your customers aren't asking for refunds when you're paying for advertising, clicks and affiliates.  BobP

sclotto's avatar - rsz me_on_tractor.jpg

Yes SC pick 5

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg

Guru

Those of us who already have LottoSync, would like any kind of early preview LottoSync 1.8 even one that gives only the 3 most possible numbers to come on the next draw.

And Guru and Apagogeas, never mind Colin, he is a "MORON".

Sorry Colin.

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sat, May 21, 2022, 10:34 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?