Need Some Prayers

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg

It is really weird how life just strolls along and everything is going smoothly and then whaammmmmmmm...............

After my miracle of coming out of a surgery with even odds and continuing against all odds to have a normal life with plenty of hard work, I am healed and very normal.  They said I'd never walk again.......well, I walk 1-2 miles daily with no gait, no problems and after being paralyzed, it is truly a miracle.......no one would ever know how sick I was.  I thought that would be the last thing my family would have to go thru for awhile.  My friends here at the Lottery Post (headed by Visiondude) prayed for me...and you see the results.  The Lord answered.  I miss Visiondude tremendously.  Mostly now.

Emily asked me if my daughters were okay a few weeks ago.  They were at the time.  But now, one of my daughters & my grandson are in danger, and I can only hope that thru the power of your prayers, that they will come thru this okay.  My daughter is tough minded like me and I only hope that my grandson has inherited that gene. 

My husband is having surgery in 2 weeks.  Like I said, things just roll along, happy and content and then the walls cave in.

So my friends, I need your prayers. I believe the power of mass prayers are very instrumental to the Lord.  I won't have much time in the next few weeks to participate in the forum, but I will be doing quick peeks to check on things.  The lottery is the last thing on my mind right now.  First God, then Family, then the lottery (laughing), that is my order of importance.

God Bless and you all stay well.........and keep winning.

God Bless you and your family.

Jani Norman's avatar - fiftyways

You'll be in our prayers here in Ohio also...

honey bee's avatar - animaniacs40

I

Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg

May God give you peace of mind ,assurance

and protection for you and your loved ones.

SandyK.

shwayba's avatar - chi

All my best to you and your family Sandy.

mazie789's avatar - side smile.jpg

Sandy My Prayers are gonna be with you and your family. Just remember if Jesus did it for you once He'll do it again for you

Phyllis's avatar - Catwoman

Good morning Sandy,

I am sorry to hear about your family.  Of course my prayers are with you day and night.  You know what I went thru about this time last year.  And now my family  and I are dealing with my husband sickness also.  It is thru prayer and dependence on the Almighty that get's us past times as these.

May God bless you and bring you and your family thru the rough days ahead.

Phyllis

Shakey Dee's avatar - cat anm.gif

Sandy! It's times like this that u'll find out just how much luv there is here at the Post!! It takes courage just to share ur personal life, so I know that after all u've been through, u'll make it through this! God is a good God and He'll have his eyes open for U and yours!!! Prayers r always there for those who need them and those who THINK they don't need them!!!    Be Well!! Shakey!!!

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket

May your family have  healing  and peace, in Jesus' name.

Jorli D's avatar - nw saucyelf2.jpg

Sandy:  All of God's Blessings to you and your family!

Lucky's avatar - hiro horse.jpg

Hi Sandy K - So very sorry to read about everything that is happening to you right now with your family but you know God does things for many reasons and when everyone is healed and back to the road of recovery, everyone will be stronger and closer for it.  Just keep the faith and believe and all of you will be alright.  Our prayers are with you and your family...

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

sandy - my prayers and love goes to you and your family.

Sandy, you and your family are in my prayers!

Sandy, I will be praying for you and your family.  Remember that "all things work for good...".  Many times I haven't been able to see the "good" when I'm going through something, but in the months or years that follow, I see where it was the best direction for me. 

God Bless You,

CalifDude

Last4Show page 2Page 3 of 5
dottob's avatar - scene sunovermountains.jpg

Sandy, you and your family are in my prayers and in my thoughts.  I  am thinking about  Footprints in the Sand.  Through all the troubled times there was only one set of footprints in the sand.  Thats where God carried you .  We know God will never put you down, he will continue to carry you  through all the troubled  times.   

Dot

Hi Sandy,

My prayers are with you and your family. In Jesus name I pray that his holy light continues to shine on you and bring you to victory. And I give thanks to the father for that victory.

Sandy - I know full well what you mean by getting through something only to be smacked again.  Seems like the old story of....Two Steps forward with 1 Step back.  Sometimes you get smacked down you wonder if you can go any lower.  Rather BTDT ourselves in the past 3 years with helping Son who's been out of work, helping him and his family through fire (lost their home), health, car accident and the latest my falling and dislocating right shoulder and unable to work to help meet our own bills.

We are on our road upward as Doctor has released me to work.  Son is still struggling but as long as he doesnt give up he will make it too.  Same as  you and your family.  Daught In Law recently told me that her Mom taught her how to cook....that I've taught her how to survive.

I've found out in life that it doesnt matter how many times you get knocked down.  Just how many times you get back up and keep trying because if you dont....not only are you down.... you are down and out!

Dont give up on Him and He wont give up on !  Believe in a Higher Power for He is our strength.

Berley's avatar - animal bear.jpg

Sandy, you and your family are in my prayers!

CopyCat's avatar - Lottery-045.jpg

Hi Sandy,

I hope all is well, I know of what you speak.  I just wanted to give you two great links.

One is for the Teresian Caremlite Catholic church, they are in boston, they have a website, but I do not have the address handy.  They have prayer requests, and they are wonderful.

Also St. John Newmann he is in Philadelphia.  He is a saint, and he protects children who need to be in the hospital, or just have medical problems, he does work miracles.  I am not catholic, but I use these, they are for everyone.

Please take the time you need.

Blessings,

CopyCat

2theQ's avatar - voodoo

Hello Sandy,I am a man of few words and this post just warms my heart to see all the love in this world from people you just don't know and haven't seen,looking through all these replys put a tear in my eye,just all the love in here,GOD love!And yes Sandy you are in my prayers and your family! May GOD bless you and your family and I see you have walked the road and I see your strong and that what it will take is a strong heart in the lord!KEEP you head up never look down keep your eyes on Jesus!Love you in GODS name~~~2theQ~~~

Sandy, I prayed a special prayer for you when I read your post .  May God bestow his blessing upon you and may he touch you and and your family with the blood of Jesus Christ.

Believe and have faith in God, for thru him all things are possible.

Pinky

Dorisdoright's avatar - hiro bird2_neg.jpg

May the peace of the Lord be with you.

JAP69's avatar - scene sunovermountains.jpg

Prayers

John

Sandy K,

just want you to know I  said a prayer for you and your family today and I know God will give you the strength to cope with whatever comes your way.

All the best.

Demiboo's avatar - anglewings

Sandy, God Bless you and your family--

joyjoy8's avatar - friends

Sandy, I sincerly believe in the power of prayer, this is my daily prayer.

I bind myself

God's power to guide me,

God's might to uphold me,

God's wisdom to teach me,

God's eye to watch over me and my family,

God's ear to hear me,

God's word to give me speech,

God's hand to guide me,

God's way to lie before me,

God's shield to shelter me,

God's host to secure me.

Amen.

I will add you and your family to our daily prayer list , have Faith, Courage and above Hope.

Joy

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

joy - lovely prayer. em

Sandy prayer works.  I will keep your family in my prayers.

ohiopick3's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg

Sandy:

Wishing you and your family, "All the best wishes and prayers this Holy Week!" Take care, everything will be just fine!!!

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sat, May 21, 2022, 12:09 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?