Mega Mil Friday Prediction

four4me's avatar - gate1

Lottoking here are the last 5 draws you requested

Past Draws                                          White balls                        gold balls

Tuesday, November 25,   2003          22 | 32 | 37 | 40 | 41                52

Friday,    November 28,    2003          19 | 26 | 31 | 44 | 50                19

Tuesday, December 02,    2003          10 | 13 | 24 | 34 | 49                04

Friday,    December 05,    2003          01 | 12 | 15 | 18 | 44                42

Tuesday, December 09,    2003         04 | 14 | 15 | 24 | 48                41

Thanks four4me.

bry

I am sure I will make even better progress ata MM next time.Advance the system a lot and would beat it maybe.

10 draws is enough but I will still post about 100 here

lottoking

FOUR4ME AND R,This friday prediction will show how I kick lotto's ass.R said I am useless so that its time I show him somehting.If this time I fail to get at least 3+0,we could quit playingthis meaningless game,four4me.but as for his nonsense words,I need to show him that he is not correct all the time

watch and see,R

lottoking

Bug's avatar - avatar php?userid=678402&dateline=1071851147

How many predictions are you planning to post?

four4me's avatar - gate1

Lottoking you have to stop letting people get on your nerves.

Every time you reply to one of their posts they get even more aggressive with you. This kind of rapport is going no where try to keep your comments about other peoples post to yourself and stop defending every post you post. I know you are trying to be liked but your going about it all wrong. To many they are meaningless posts filling up space with nonsense. Are you trying to pick fights with everybody that disagrees with your post. You better get used to it many people in America are dog eat dog types. They don't want to hear about how you can make a winner they want to see the winning number.

one draw would be enough.

four4me,I know I am trying to make a winner but as you see I failed last two times.So I dont think I should be posting anything if I STILL FAIL.I am going to take your advise and will post soon.

lottoking

thanks again,four4me.I think I got it this time--dog est dog type and only see winning number.Then lets follow it.I am not too stupid to learn.

I think I will change the way I talk and the content I post everytime. Only numbers within 3 draws.its 3$ a time so that it makes some sense.

lottoking

four4me's avatar - gate1

That's not what I'm talking about you take everything personally. And because you post to everything everybody says about you, you sound like your defending yourself all the time now and that's not necessary. many of us know who you are and that your are working at predicting. And that's all they want from you right now. If you are looking for something to do in between games go to color=#0000ffwww.pogo.com

thanks four4me.I think so,see my new icon..

1 draw would be enough for prediction.

lottoking

I surely learn fast

four4me's avatar - gate1

Yes, nice icon that is representative of gamblers they are a fussy bunch many people spend way to much money on the lottery here in USA. I would say post 30 sets of numbers from your overall predictions. I'm am not a good judge of how many numbers to post. I look at past draws and see how many time certain balls have hit and pick my numbers according to that. I use some numbers that hit often and some that don't. And use #3 mega ball because it comes out a lot.

I think I better change the way I post.Instead of posting draws that won nothing,I choose to post 1-3 draws of 7 numbers a ticket,which are about 18 draws of 6 numbers a ticket.

I am checking the pogo.com now and wonder whether  its just online gambling for FREE ?

lottoking

four4me's avatar - gate1

free games for you to play between predictions. If you hit the jackpot you win the money.

free????????

LastShow page 2Page 3 of 3
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
Quote:Originally posted by kbcherokee on December 13, 2003

Chief has spoken, if you don't understand, not his fault.

I think no one will win JP until Xmas or just after it. This happened last year too. JP won at 11-19-02 draw #54. Nobody won again until xmas eve 12-24-02 #64,  $63million. Aniticpation of winning sells lots of xmas tickets.

kbcherokee's avatar - buffalo2

RJOH:

Thanks.

I'm glad someone understands... I thought it was pretty self explanatory myself.

I don't believe he got (1) number right out of all those numbers.

Chief

keep up playing your games.I know there will never be a winner made here unless theres something to be done differently.Normal thoughts,same draws everyday wont make a miracle.

bry

3End of thread (3 pages)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Wed, Jan 20, 2021, 12:43 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?