lottoarchitect's avatar - waveform

Hallo everyone! Sorry

Thomas Covenant's avatar - money

Having it actually work would

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

thomas - i needed a good laugh.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
Quote:Originally posted by apagogeas on November 18, 2003

My main query at this topic is what procedure someone could follow to reach to a conclusion on tickets to play. I dont want statements like "I use a wheeling system... that's all!". Most I want is to listen to ways of thinking, just to be sure I've included every possible aspect in my program. Thanks!

It really doesn't matter how the numbers are picked, as far as most people are concerned, if they don't win any money than the program doesn't work.

RJOh 

Thomas Covenant's avatar - money

>>>>It really doesn't matter how the numbers are picked, as far as most people are concerned, if they don't win any money than the program doesn't work.<<<<

I don't know, RJOh, most people here seem satisfied if the program just "comes close".

four4me's avatar - gate1

Me thinks that a program should be workable for all states that means you need all states database's numbers. So you could get 5 numbered picks for each game based on number of times hit (drawn). numbers not drawn. Incorporating the 111 system taking the mean number and working the database numbers in as a factoid. I have been doing this without a program and get some good results. But it is time consuming and only good for one particular draw like pick 3/4 match 5 ....lotto and....megga. Then it needs to be worked again for the next draws.

It takes to long too figure all the different numbers because I have to search the data base to find the numbers that have hit and not hit and work the probability numbers that could or should hit. Usually i can get in sequence 2 numbers right out of three. 3 numbers right out of 4 and 3 or 4 out of 5 for lotto. and same for mega. I have only been spot on when i played additional computed bets. Though i would like to limit the dollar amount i have to spend to get better results.

Now if I had a program that would do the computations for me I would be interested does anyone have anything like that.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png

It would be unusual for you

ok then, let m

Here is a screenshot of my

A re

megamillionaire's avatar - Sphere animated_small_ neg2.gif

apagogeas

Don't be disappointed by the responses you've receive so far. Most of the folks here have been playing lotteries for years and have seen just about every program there is claiming it can help you win. The only one who wins is the guy who writes the program because he gets paid for the use of a useless program. I'm sure your intentions are noble but if any one here had any idea of what a program needed to make winners of everyone he/she would keep it to themselves because it everyone won there wouldn't be any lotteries left to play. So stay around have fun and don't be disappointed.

Yes, I would expect more responses but I'm not disappointed at all at the moment. I realize the meaning of what you say. I don't expect someone to tell me his "big" secret on winning lotteries, if there is any! This hasn't to do anything about this topic here.

This is actually a try to create a program that contains as much tools as possible, so the user can select what to use or combine them to achieve a better results (or worse). I've done a tremendous research on this and I can say it works somehow. This topic should be a repository of ideas, of known techniques or new ones about how to work out lotteries to play. I'll not accept the phrase "useless program" for what I've done but, yes you are right about many many programs out there. This is actually the reason I created this one. All techniques are equally suited or maybe not as well, but noone ever tried to create such a program that integrates all of these together. I am really frustrated when I hear about programs that do utilize the best system and disorientate people to buy it and most important, it is whistles and bells... Of course, you have the right to tell me that I do exactly the same thing as they do. Maybe yes, maybe not. I've faith to what I've done till now. But consider the case that most of these folks here use these programs as well. This means that they find part of their functionality a bit useful otherwise they wouldn't use them at all.

four4me's avatar - gate1

I think that many people are not even reading your initial post because they are responding mostly to the pick three post for most of all last week. There have been less that 10 post to the pick 4 so you might have better responses if you put a short version of you sales pitch to each of the boards and a link to the discussion group or an email where they can send there responses.

I allergy replied as to what i would like to see regarding the use of a 111/1111 system so numbers can be generated rapidly for each game pic 3/4

rundown99's avatar - cigar

I really don't think that there is a guaranteed way to beat the lottery.  But I do believe that every ticket has a chance. I also believe that there are play strategies.  You could wheel numbers together or play hot and cold numbers.  On Saturday, I played low and high numbers and numbers in the middle (such as 25, 27, 28, 29, 30, etc.), but that didn't work.  I even won $100 on a quick pick back in January.  However, there are times when I have played several tickets with the same red powerball, and when the red powerball was matched with my tickets, I would win some money back.  I was extremely lucky at that time, because I picked the right red powerball number.  But that's the point.  The lottery is so random that there is no guaranteed way to win.  Most of the people who win just won with a quick pick. 

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
Quote:Originally posted by apagogeas on November 23, 2003

This is actually a try to create a program that contains as much tools as possible, so the user can select what to use or combine them to achieve a better results 

I think if your program could be set to evaluate how well each tool or a combination of them would have worked in the the past, then a player might have an idea of which ones to use.  There are instants where hot, cold, high, low, sums, ranges, gaps and etc. might have worked, but what percent of time would they have worked and what would have been the best parameters settings.  What are the chances that these conditions will repeat in the future?  For example if one knew that 15% of the past drawings were within a range of 25-45, sum 162-190, gaps 1-9, lowest numbers 1-9, highest numbers 45-52, matched two in the previous 100 drawings 5-7 times and etc., one would think that such conditions would repeat in the future and play numbers within those parameters.  The trick would be reduce the group to an affordable amount.  Most lottery programs already on the market have those tools, but if a player have no idea on how to use them, what good are they?  The lottery is intended to be totally random so no combinations of conditions are repeated on a predictable schedule.

RJOh

Last6Show page 4Page 5 of 8

No, I haven't thought about multiple bettors. Just keeps track for one user bet/profit/loss. Maybe in the far future, if everything goes well I'll think about that too. I've no idea of programs keeping track of multiple bettors. This probably goes beyond the scope of a lottery program.

hypersoniq's avatar - binary
Quote:Originally posted by EXCALIBUR on December 16, 2003

I don't know if you have noticed, but, how many of the lottery number predictions here on this forum turn out right? Not many or maybe none at all? Those people have been predicting for a long time

They have a lot of practice and knowledge and they do predict the numbers that are the most likely to come out and they should come out, but, why don;t the numbers turn out and many times or all times

not even one of the many numbers predicted by several people come out, like when they do MM predictions, not even one number out of six in anyone of the many predictions come out. Why?

Maybe if there were some common starting point explaining the different stats and terminology, then maybe everyone could at least start on the same page... too many "secrets"

free will is a 100% thing. You either have free will complete and total choice in everything, or else there is no free will. You can't have free will AND have *fate*.  You can't kinda sorta have a little bit of free will with fate overiding the main thrust of your life either. You can't have both. They're opposite forces.

You make choices & live the consequences.  *Use your brain* to choose wisely. Think about the results before you live them.

Johnny5, glad you're not resentful. I guess all your talking about it gave me the wrong idea.

Hyper, there is a sort of common starting point, terminology, etc. Things like: sums, O/E ratio, Lo/High, Decades, Final Digits, Roots, Skips, V-tracs, deltas, etc.... We all agree on what those things mean, right? I agree a beginers manual or *class* would be great. But, we are just learning as we go & sharing is the most important way we learn. If there was a class, think how commonplace lotto winners would be. ;)

Johnny5's avatar - japheth

I think Rebeckah has a pi&#

You select 16 numbers just like I do for Pick-5 and Mega-Money but I get a lot less combinations though,if not I could never play these games.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk

When it comes to picking lottery numbers, practice doesn't make anyone better, it just convince one that the odds are real and they apply to all players.  I have picked and posted numbers for MM, but I don't call them predictions but my picks based on parameters of past winning numbers. I am sure when each player look at the history of a game, they come to different conclusions. Many see a trend and pick their numbers accordingly and others conclude that a QP is as good as any thing they can pick.  Fact is the odds are the same for every player and only buying more tickets per draw will give them better coverage or affect their odds.

RJOh

four4me's avatar - gate1

I gotta go with Johnny5 on this because I think there are mathematical probabilities to winning numbers games. However when you install the data history into the program you run. Are you putting the numbers in the program in the order they came out. Like say 1,2,3,5,4,6 or as they were selected when the drawing took place say 5,3,6,2,1,4,

Most of the time the numbers are drawn in random order so wouldn't it make sense to run the program based on the order they came out of the machine. Rather than lining them numerically. Or does it matter. how you enter the numbers in the program.

I guess it depends on your preference I prefer numerical order because it's easier to spot patterns and trends.But I would think putting them in randomly

"as drawn" that would work also.

Good question FOUR4ME.  I run a program that actually checks that for me.  Sort of like checking what the Machine and or Ball-Sets are doing when the draw comes up.  Well in reality I came to the result that if measured by just one of these alone .. the Odds are greater than you can imagine.

But using a combination of both gives you a better result of measuring up numbers than just closing in on just one probability.

So to answer you questions.. I use both to determine what can bring me closer to a good combo.

If I like it I try it.  Like the numbers I just gave you guys.  They came up as probably some of the closest numbers to play.. That dose not mean they will, but getting close is what calculation is about.

Yes the Odds will remain the same, but not realy.  e.g.  You cannot look at machines and ball-sets alone, frequencies do count.  The whole idea of using a combination and testing of all possibilities is probably the best approch due to the fact of changes unforseen... like when they use one of their ball-sets they draw with every 20 or 30 days..  this is were they trick you in following just one type of pattern.

four4me's avatar - gate1

Thanks Johnny5 and pick4master. I had to ask because I try and watch the games as the balls are drawn and noticed that sometimes they are drawn in proper order and most of the time there not. I don't use software at this time. instead I have to manually backtrack numbers to find good combinations. I have numbers for different games that I play every week regardless of which numbers are drawn. Additionally for each game I play I use hot and cold numbers mixed. I have tried almost everything I know including random number generators found on the web sites. And usually walk away empty handed. However with quick picks for each game I get more numbers correct than my own choices. Go figure

hypersoniq's avatar - binary
Quote:O

Well figure this.  If you use HOT numbers.  I would say you have very good shot of getting close even.

But hey, what can you do on a puter.???  If you can program .. I might get you started at least on a program that you can enter your own picks and wheel out all possible combos for your picks.

I don't mind.. After all we are all looking for the same thing.... TO WIN.!!!

So what games do you play Hyper????

I see .. sorry you like Pow

"Hypersoniq" That's because it's too difficult to "Predict" numbers but easier to "Trap" them from my experience.

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Wed, Jan 20, 2021, 12:43 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?