Anyone wanna try my lotto program?

I am developing a lottery program .Its about to finish within a week.Anyone wanna try it?

Take 6/48 (6/n)for example,here is a number

17  23  41  44 45+20

devide these six numbers with 48/3(n/3)=16,you could find:

1 4 7 9 12 13

So If you could JUST tell a group of number including 3 of the numbers from 1 4 7 9 12 13,My program could give you the right result of 17 20 23  41  44 45 for sure!

So your job is only to figure out soem groups of number containing 3 numbers from 01-16(n/3)

Please contact me,and you are welcomed!

hhy_0713@163.com

BESIDES,my program could be used for 7/N(29<N<59)AS WELL

oh i nearly forgot! actually if you could just tell 2numbers from 01-16 to appear,I could give you the right number worth 1 million

oh i nearly forgot! actually if you could just tell 3 numbers from 01-16 to appear,I could give you the right number worth 1 million

JAZZY JASPER's avatar - scenery water_mountains.jpg

Hmmn!

hehe,and any questions? what kind of lotto do you play?

I am still here to help until my buddy list name is over 10 :-)

hhy_0713@163.com

I am Interested But Don't Understand Anything.

Maybe if you would email me and explain everything in detail.

Thank you.   xp915l@earthlink.net

I play the Mass Millions, Mass Cash, and so on , all Massachusetts games, if your theroy applys to it , do you think you can send me a email, i am very intrested but i didn't follow along that well, thankyou.

dilip.patel@rcn.com

ok!you will understand,will try to send email soon

ok i will send email soon

Irvin's avatar - Goolag

Count me in.

I have sent you my email address.....check your private messages.

Regards,

Irvin

ok irvin

AmuzingP3s's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg

Hi LottoKing, I would like to have more information also. I am in Texas and the lotto is 1/44 with a bonus ball from also 1/44. I stopped playing this game, but might reconsider checking it on paper before placing actual bets.

AmuzingP3s's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg

Hi, LottoKing, is the system you are working on related to Deltas (difference between adjacent numbers)? Please send me some information to the email I sent you. Thanks.

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Fri, Jan 15, 2021, 8:48 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?