Win the 3 & 4 digit

A very effective way to win the three and four digit lottery numbers that I have found....

You have to play the same number for both draws ( evening and midday ) until it wins.  Persistance actually pays off if you stick with the same numbers!  You are making your odds even more rediculous than they are by changing your number. 

Pick a three digit and stick with it until it wins.  Boxing a three digit is a complete waste of time. ( especially for 50cents )

When playing a four digit number, playing it 50/50 makes a little more sense.  Since there are ten thousand possible four digits, having a little back up ( 50/50 ) keeps you in the game a little bit longer and gives you a little incouragement while waiting for your four digit to come in straight!

luckycat's avatar - animaniacs24

MY son played same 4 diget for 3 years never won anything. 3 yrs x $ long time to play  and might maybe get 1 $ back.

would not advise anyone to do that'

check your num on paper back 3 years see if you would have won??

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif
Quote:

I also have played  a 3 diget numbers for 30 days and never won

I have read that somepeople play that way and  never win for months/maybe years. still waiting. read professionals say( dont do???)

still searching for a method to narrow choices and play less combos

because it's to costly.

green bucks to you

doodoohead's avatar - reaching vector-id801852852?s=170x170

It's funny that a lot of people try to make a science out of all the Big lottery games before they conquer the little ones.

Not saying you shouldn't play the big ones. No, you might get lucky. It's just when you start to make it your main focus and study, it's a little like running before you walk. It's exactly like that. I don't even understand why pick 3 people move up to pick 4. unless they think they have mastered the pick 3. That couldn't be it. If they did master the pick 3, why would they move to a game that was 10 times worse, when they could stay put and bet 10 times as much to win?  Just doesn't make any sense. Does it ?     

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
Quote:Originally posted by doodoohead on September 28, 2003

It's funny that a lot of people try to make a science out of all the Big lottery games before they conquer the little ones.

Has anyone ever conquered any game, even the little ones?  Most states report that their pick 3&4 games are their better money makers (making money for the state, not the players).  Many of the players playing the jackpot games would never play any lottery game without a chance to win millions of dollars.

RJOh

spookysoozy's avatar - acepent

A fella I work with has played the same cash 3 number almost daily for seven years.  He sometimes skips a day or two.. and always skips the day it finally does fall. 

Seven years and hasn't hit it.

He sets his jaw and says " it isnt about money anymore "

dvdiva's avatar - 8ball

rjoh i doubt anyone has ever mastered any game so that they keep winning i won 16.5k in 1995 with 3  hits in 2 months in the daily game followed by 5 years of loosing straight in it. finally i gave up playing anything exept jackpot games with large jackpots since i figure if i hit again i want to retire and a pick 3 or 4 game isnt going to do that. that and continually playing games can really add up over time fast. just playing for larger jackpots has been a good way to limit my losses.

JAZZY JASPER's avatar - scenery water_mountains.jpg

Hmmn!

It's always about money!

The state won't let me play with 'monopolymoney' so its real with me.

I have a friend who took five-thousanddollars out of, retirmentsavings, played it all- up, in a month, and didn't even get a box.

The number was 240, and she played at least $20.00 adraw on it. When it finallyran she won $10,000.00, but she had already, bought, the number. 

I'd rather 'catch' even a, $40 or$80bx., three or four times, a week, on a regularbasis, then wait  on a particular number for a couple of years or months.

Niether do I buy thoses who say a box won't do anything for them. A box, keeps the State out of mymoney. Winorlose, I playeveryday, so why not make it payforitself. (Everyone wants to win an amount that will, make a differenceintheirlives. But I see people going broke trying to do it), those same people will break your neck over $2.00. 

As one member says,

"Fast nickels beat slow dollars."   

BIRD's avatar - hiro bird.jpg

Iam going to comment on this and I know that it will be frowned upon but the reason why most people dont win in cash 3 and four games is they look at numbers in only one way for example if you are playing 240 thats all you will play not looking at the four digit game is where I feel people make their mistake240 should be played in all games2240 ,2440,2400,2401-2409 this way that number is covered I agree switching numbers is usually when people loose out,I believe and have been quite succesful with this .if  you are playing a number heavy you might as well take to the four digit and vise versa

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

i'm with jazzy on this. tonight won $80 - spent my usual $20. i'm content and had fun.

four4me's avatar - gate1

I don't know what state you live in or how much a 4 digit pick four straight pays but in my state it pays $2600 for 50/50 So based on that info you could play 50/50 on a 4 digit for three years before it would loose money if it didn't hit straight.  I say keep that number if it don't hit in that time frame. Double up after the third year. Play 50/50 and $1.00 straight. If it hits in the fourth year you recover your lost money and pick up a few bucks for your trouble. $7,600.00. Still no winner in fifth year play 50/50 and $2.00 straight. = $12,600

has anyone heard of co

See...four4me knows what he is talking about.  I really don't know what you other people are thinking.

MrSteel01's avatar - seahorse animation.gif
Quote:Originally posted by bnylons on September 25, 2003

A very effective way to win the three and four digit lottery numbers that I have found....

You have to play the same number for both draws ( evening and midday ) until it wins.  Persistance actually pays off if you stick with the same numbers!  You are making your odds even more rediculous than they are by changing your number. 

Pick a three digit and stick with it until it wins.  Boxing athree digit is a complete waste of time. ( especially for 50cents )

When playing a four digit number, playing it 50/50 makes a little more sense.  *thousand possible fourdigits Since there are  , having a little back up ( 50/50 ) keeps you in the game a little bit longer and gives you a little incouragement while waiting for your four digit to come in straight!  Their are *10,000combinambations/715 boxes!

#1. You could'nt have been more wrong!  In Ohio 157/532 took at least 22 years to come in straight!  I know of one person that played 157 straight for 5 years!  Never boxed!!  How many times did it come in other than 157 many! 

The best is make a list top to bottom boxed/straight numbers to keep up all. The number reapeat 3 digit more 4 digit less!  All 3 digit most likley have come in every state!  Not 4 digit! Find out which way the come out!  3 digit 6 ways mx/ 4 digit up to 24 ways!

LastShow page 2Page 3 of 3
hypersoniq's avatar - binary
Quote:Originally posted by doodoohead on September 28, 2003

Not saying you shouldn't play the big ones. No, you might get lucky. It's just when you start to make it your main focus and study, it's a little like running before you walk. It's exactly like that. I don't even understand why pick 3 people move up to pick 4. unless they think they have mastered the pick 3. That couldn't be it. If they did master the pick 3, why would they move to a game that was 10 times worse, when they could stay put and bet 10 times as much to win?  Just doesn't make any sense. Does it ?     

I never thought about it quite like that... maybe some of my usuccessful attempts at the big jackpot games could be fine-tuned down in the minor leagues... couldn't hurt to try on paper...

The way I see it, 3 digit/4 digit close enough to work on simultaneously. It's basically a multi-dvent game. 3 digit and 4 digit both involve beating 1:10 odds (3x or 4x consecutively). hmm... could be worth the time for another excel sheet or 2...

good idea! I'm getting eaten alive in the majors anyway ;-)

four4me's avatar - gate1

Bnylons wrote in the first post

Lucky cat wrote

four 4 me

think you lost the train of thought. BNYLONS method he is discussing is to play the pic 3  number, you want and continue to play until it wins.
I play pick 3 and 4 daily numbers. I don't use a system occasionally I play some of the numbers that I get from the listers who post on this forum. I have hit pick four straight once using a listers numbers. I have hit more pick 4 numbers just playing my own hunches. I rarely hit pick 3 numbers I hardly ever keep any numbers I play more than a week. I have lost more money dropping numbers that I thought would hit. If I had only kept playing the number I chose to play and not dropped it I would won 3 or 4 times the money I already won. I would never suggest that a person keep playing a pick three number every day until it hit.But I would suggest a person keep a pick 4 number until it hit using the method I described in an earlier post. I would say however that I wouldn't play a quad or triple number every day. but a pick 4 number with separate digits has a better chance of hitting if continual play is opted for. Now if players would like better odds on hitting try to get the state to you live in to give you a list of all the pick 4 numbers that have never hit straight. Or write a program that can generate these numbers and I will buy it from whomever. I live in Maryland

numbersman's avatar - pyramid

1. Okay if you haven't won in a while listen to a tip. Play these numbers everyday say for starters use .50 box them always and don't quit until you win.

2. 123

3. 456

4. 789

5. 023  you must stick with these numbers for 1 week. Take your winning and grow to a $1.00.  You covers a lot of numbers with this system and you want lose a lot unless you get greedy. Tell me when you win. Happy winnings.

numbersman

rather than playing with real cash and loseing::

play on paper check back results

I have> and end up losing> anyone with anybrains can do it on paper withpast results.....DON'T SPEND MONEY TILL TESTED.

it will break the bank    >>>not take you to the bank

The past is gone, numbers are random it can occur now, yesterday is gone. Paper is fine for testing, games are played for luck and winning. People who always test spoils the luck factor.

Bang! and the numbers fall.  Enjoy the present. Enjoy the games, its all for fun. The odds is the excitement.

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg

I agree with the folks about changing your numbers regularly.  With odds of 1000-1, your pick-3 straight MIGHT come in once every three years and maybe a box 6 times in that time period.  It doesn't pay off.

I used to play the jackpot games...absolutely no success with the odds tremendously stacked against you.  Now I concentrate on the pick-3.  Like someone said, when you get good at the easiest game you then can progress to the next level of play.  And if you want to make money on the lottery, the pick-3 is the best way.  With a consistent profitable hit ratio and smart wagering you could make way more money than these other sucker-games.

As far as box vs. straight betting is concerned, I have never made a profit on box betting.  But that's because I'm picking for the straight.  So if you're picking 3 likely numbers to come in, go for box bets.  But if you're concentrating on getting the straight, take that .50 box bet and put it on your straight.

Bryan's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

Here is a perfect example o

I AGREE WITH SOME OF YOU ON THIS, ABOUT PLAYING THE SAME NUMBER TILL IT HITS MIGHT BE BAD BUT IT ACTUALLY BACKFIRED ON ME TO NOT DO THAT!  I played 7436 and 6429 religiously only to have them both come up in a two month period when I actually stopped playing them.  Hell it wasn't even two month but more like a month a apart.  The first time I didnt play and 6429 comes up.  The second time around I changed from 7436 to 7426 and what happens. 

The best system I had was the one where I'd play 30 dollars on front pair or back pair and usually hit about 3-4 times a week playing about 4-5 times a week.  But the profits just weren't high enough for me so I went back to just playing straight hoping for a hit. 

Well to be brief, play when you have a hunch, other wise don't play. Pick-3 is not for playing everyday. When I keep seeing the same number, I usually play it for a few days and let it go.

The secret to winning is play it when you feel it, then just let it go.

Numbers hit you, you don't hit them.  Enjoy the games of chance.

When a number comes in for me...that number is usually retired for another number.  I only play one three digit 2.00 for each draw ( midday and evening )  until it wins.  One three digit because I have so many four digits.  Well today the three digit was 863 for the midday here in Michigan and that was the forth time this year that number has come in straight!  Unbelievable.

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

WOOOOOOOOOOO, HIGH 5!!!!! NUMBERSMAN. That was a profound statement. "Numbers hit you, you don't hit them".

3End of thread (3 pages)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Fri, Jan 15, 2021, 8:48 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?