2 Guaranteed within drawings

alvardo's avatar - wings2

casho is there another 2 guaranteed  with in drawings run down I missed the first two please post thank you cash34ologist

Those two numbers are o

Just ran a test, had a number pass through 10 Mega Filters. It's posted inside the "Inner Circle". There was also a number that passed though 9 filters. They are going to fall and run through the states, watch and see.

sorry to sound stupid, but where on your website is the inner circle? thanks for all your help I played you 2 numbers last nite in Florida, and it cme out 530, going to try again this evening.

The Inner Circle is a pay forum, cannot be seen without access. Hold on to those numbers, they are coming.

The number that passed through 9 filters has fallen already, as you know I put it on my web site yesterday. I'm still checking the stats to see if the one that I put in the "Inner Circle" has fallen too.

Quote:O
jeeps1's avatar - disney26

You had the no. in florida thursday night exact896 from your hot sheet. plus you had the play4 no boxed6843. wtg.Linda in florida

D

I think you missed it, it came after or before it fell in Ga. Try the 635 also

036=mich=night

right on wtg

karamu

Quote:O
Quote:Originally posted by karamu on June 25, 2003

036=mich=night

right on wtg

karamu

Thanks Karamu, Nice hit in Georgia also on 322. I know a lot of people have tore this number up. I got some more in The Inner Circle, they keep falling like these two. I keep telling everyone that I found out something real special about all the lotteries and some just won't believe. But if a person just quit being bull headed and listen sometimes, we all can make a lot of money. But anyway partner, Keep up the Good Work.

crosoft1452's avatar - Lottery-046.jpg

Casho do you think 063 is due in NY Tonight for evening pick or even 635

Check your history. Play the &

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Thu, Sep 23, 2021, 6:50 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?