mich. new game comming .25 cent to .99cen

Michigan is starting a new game soon, you can play for .25cent to .99cent, i think it going to be for everyday of the week. there will be 6 winners every night and those six winners would share the pot. it depends on how much wagers are for that night, to see how much money you win. i think that the street nu. will lose money. what do you think?

Georgia started the same kind of game in late July...and it's already taking in much less money than when it started. Georgia has only three winners per drawing; having six winners in a state with a larger population won't be much better. If a game has so few winners, the novelty will wear off very quickly.

The MI change game apparently will be "played" the same as the GA version; the tickets will have two letters and four numerals. Presumably to "compensate" for MI's larger population, there will be six winners statewide per drawing. It appears MI doesn't realize that the GA change game is flawed (the prize pool for last night was down OVER 70% from the first Thursday draw August 1...and lottery sales historically are better after Labor Day than in mid-summer.) I still think a 3/99 lotto format with 2 numbers winning should be tried for a "change game" (the 99-number field of course ties in with the maximum bet).

CASH Only's "Change Game": All bets 25c-99c and all tickets are QUICK PICKS as in Georgia, and the upcoming Michigan game.                                     However, the play style is a 3/99 mini-lotto game. Match just ONE number (odds 1:11) and win a FREE PLAY of a ticket in the original denomination you played       (25c-99c.) Match 2 numbers and win 100x your original bet (eg, you bet 53c, you win $53.) Match ALL THREE numbers, and you win a share of the top prize pool equal to the proportion of your bet, and the bets of all 3/3 winners. If nobody matches 3/3, the 2/3 pool is more than doubled, with the 2/3 winners getting extra winnings in proportion to their bet.

MichiganHopeful's avatar - WINGS

No Sir.....I don't like i

MichiganHopeful: Which don't you like, the Georgia/Michigan game, or my proposal?

MichiganHopeful's avatar - WINGS

I don't like the new Michigan Game...I don't think that it will be as popular as ppl think. People don't like change. Adding letters as well as numbers  to the lottery drawings...I don't think it will be as popular. I will probably just stick to the daily 3/4 digit and the Michigan Million/Mega Million games.

MICHIGAN Millions will be gone within six months. The MI version of "Change Game" may come and go before MI Millions is replaced.

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Thu, Sep 23, 2021, 6:50 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?