Going for Four

Jennilynn's avatar - disney14

For the rest of this month and probably for most of June I'm going for four. I have never hit the 4 digit straight, so that's my goal. I realize the odds are bigger in the 4 digit game, but I just love a challenge. I like to play doubles (ex. 0071) they pay out better boxed and are easier to hit straight. So for about a month I'm dropping the 3 digit game in favor of Win Four. I would like to know what everyones stragety is when it comes to the 4 digit game, please post any ideas. Take care everyone. :)

Jennilynn

I have hit the play 4 a total of 4 times for 5000.00 each time and was so excited I couldn't sleep!! I have no strategy (sorry to say) I played the year I was born and my husbands until they came in and switched to different numbers and 2 days after I switched I hit the play 4 again with another number I picked (last 4 digits of my s.s. # that was a grat week won 10,000.00 within 4 days. No strategy but just thought I would share. Good luck let us know how you do!!

I used to play the hot doubles, that is I would take the last 25 numbers drawn, and then I would take the hot doubles. I never hit 4, but I hit a lot of 3s.

JAP69's avatar - scene sunovermountains.jpg

Jennilynn,
I have hit the four quite a few times for Ga predictions using the co-digit table for the four. I have hit it myself for cash using the number 2002 last december. that number was chosen as a hunch as the new year was coming up. I hit it straight by the way.
For hitting the number straight in my predictions I did not. I have started the strategy for picking them straight by listing the front three straight like I do the three digit game and filling in the last digit after choosing the front three straight. I have not trial runned it yet as I have not yet completed my work on it.
I also like the one digit rule as you know three of the four currently hit will return like pairs do in the three digit game.
When I complete my work for Ga I will be traveling down there again to play the four as I like the larger payout.
I also like the strategy of playing doubles in the four.
Good luck and let us know how you do, John

When you say co-digit table are you referring to using pick-3/4 Lottery Software to track co-digit occurrence?

C.H.Richmond,
To view the co-digit chart I am referring to go to lottery post message detail number 3184 for the Georgia game. You can also find it using advanced search with JAP69 as author
I am not familiar with the term 3/4 lottery software although I now do have lotto-logic computerized system which I now use to keep track of the digit count for the S.C 3 digit game and will be setting it up for the Ga 4 digit game shortly.
In the Ga co-digit count I done that by paper and pencil which took time.
John

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs

john, what a strange coincidence that the number here in Mass. was 3184. that was eerie. By the way I hit it boxed for the first time in a long time for .50 Could you explain how you arrive at your #'s in detail. Maybe i can apply it here. Nothing so far seems to work. This is a hard state to crack. Any help would be appreciated.

hi john, I went to the post for codigits and printed it out. i am lost as far as understanding it.Could you help. point one:what is the count ended on 1/19/02 Point two; what does the first line which is 0/2-5-3-6-4. Point four:x0x 0/9 and finally going to a straight line.really appreciate your time.

retxx,
I got half way thru posting to you and got shutoff by my server. The text will be quite lenghty and I will try again tomorrow . I will post to your attention.
John

thanks john, I will watch for it.

retxx,
To answer your questions first. The date 1/19/02 was when the chart was created. I went back 171 draws from that date to start my count. The first line 0/2-5-3-6-4. The number 0 left of the / mark is the base number as I call it. The numbers to the right of the / mark are the numbers that have been drawn the most often with the digit 0 or base number. The x0x is the base number. The number below the base number 0/9 the 9 represents how many times a 0 has hit with the 0 in the count where a 0 was drawn
This an actual co-digit chart for Mass drawings which I created on 2/28/02 and posted at Maybells on or near that date on the public forum. Unfortunately those pages are in a non viewable data base at this time.
0/8-5-3-4-2
1/4-8-2-3-7-9 even count on last two
2/0-1-6-4-3-9 even count on last two
3/0-1-9-4-5
4/1-8-0-6-3
5/0-3-1-9-4
6/0-4-1-7-2
7/1-6-8-0-4
8/1-4-0-7-9
9/3-1-4-8-5

I went back 150 draws to do this count. I will give an example of how the count is done. If the number 4568 is drawn
x4x the base number
o
5 x
6 x
8 x
You will do the same for the 5-6-8
To select numbers to play from this chart I would look at the current drawings and select a number and work with it.
Last nights drawn number 3184.
Selections from co-digit chart Box order 1349-1487-1347-1345-1468-0348-1248.
When and if they hit is always the question.????????
You can also work the chart to select the front three.
I will post now before I get shutoff again. If more info is desired post a question.
John

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sun, Sep 19, 2021, 8:57 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?