what would you do if you won 325 million

lets here from some people ,what would you do with all your winings.

Wait 70 days and figure your life out; get in touch with finacial advisors/ and a good lawyer before you do anything.

Ok here's a short (ok it will probably be a bit long, but you asked) idea of what I'd do..

My family situation is interesting.. I would be able to provide for my mother and my brother.. I'd split the money with them.. then plan on buying a decent size piece of land in central MA and look for a house builder.

I'd like to go back to school, study theology and serve God in some capacity within the Church.. I'd also like to start a family and my only other dream purchase would be a BMW M3

A good chunk of cash would go to charity one way or another.

Hope for Tomorrow:

Not a bad idea, I would try (let's face it kids, who really could wait that long?) to wait at least a week to let some of the fan fair die down, however in MA you have 60 days to tell the lottery that you want cash over annuity so you don't have forever to wait.

Yea I would keep the media in frenzy for fun- they destroy everyone else let them wait.

If you get the cash option most of the time it take 2 weeks for the money to get to the state the lottery was won in. I would wait for the 2 weeks, get with an finacial advisor, pay off my bills, invest, start college funds for my 3 kids, help my family and friends, give to the church and other charities.

After that I would buy some land and build a house.

Lisa

There is know if about it, The Rock will win and when he does he will wait about a week before the ticket would expire while the ticket is in a safe secure place before he claims it just to put it to the media and make the lottery people think that The Rock does not know that he won and let them think that they are about to keep that money and just when their palms start to get sweaty and that they are sure that they have that money home free then The Rock will show up at their door step about a day or two beofre it would expire. Then after that The Rock will put an overwhelming majority aside for The Rock's favorite charity and then The Rock will take care of friends and family and then himself.

If you smell what The Rock is cooking

1st thing i would do before i cashed my ticket in would be to get a lawyer or financial advisor.

DaJack's avatar - starwars09

It would depend if my Annuity ticket won or my Cash ones. But if if was the lump sum, then half of my money would be donated and shared. If was Annuity then, I would donate like 5-10% every year for 26 yrs.

i think i would move to another state,because your life would never be the same again.

the 1st thing i will do is pay off my [buy here pay here car] and then my [rent way furniture] my[15 year mortgage on my trailer] and get out my [layaway at walmart]and this is serious not joking, then i would give it all away to somebody.I would definitly leave town.

Buy iwannawin a ticket for each draw for one year then disappear.

Don't be stuck with the annuity payments.

DaJack's avatar - starwars09

You get 325 mil over 3 years. Don't take Cash, you only get 35 mil after taxes.

The annuity is _26_ annual payments. The cash value is 174 million. You DO NOT win less by choosing lump sum!

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sun, Sep 19, 2021, 8:57 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?