Protest Changing the Big Game!

Hi Everyone,

Like all of you, I too, play the Big Game. BUT I was alarmed to find out the following notice posted on the website recently: "The Big Game will be reconfigured to include a larger pool of numbers to select from".

We do NOT want a LARGER pool of numbers because that will make it that much HARDER to win! The LESS numbers the BETTER the odds of us winning!

But the MORE numbers to choose from, the WORSE the odds are, that is, it will be even HARDER for us to win.

I don't want this game reconfigured. Do you? Cast your vote. Write in. Be heard! It's hard enough getting five numbers plus the gold ball number. We don't need the numbers to exceed the 50 we now have. This will only make the Big Game harder to win while it robs us of even more of our hard-earned dollars.

Only YOU can stop this! Write in and be heard. Protect your investment, whether it is $1., $5. $10. $50. or $100. They make enough money off of us. Protest the proposed larger pool of numbers. The odds are already in their favor. Don't let them stack the odds against us players even more than they are now. Thanks.

If you think playing the lottery is an investment, you got a gambling problem.

Greg,

I also was alarmed when I saw that. The odds are already 70 million to 1. What they are trying to do is create mega jackpots. Why? So one person eventually may win 500+ million dollars...so what? That's one person who becomes overly rich and the rest of the players are losers. They will soon learn the folly of their ways when people just stop playing the game. The higher the odds are in the game, the less the payoff-to-odds ratio. Non-parimutuel Pick 3 is the best game available to the player.
Good luck in your protest...maybe they will listen to sense.

Rick G.

I THINK YOU CAN THANK THE STATE OF OHIO AND NEW YORK FOR THE UPCOMING CHANGE. YOU KNOW THAT WHEN YOU ADD THAT MANY MORE PLAYERS INTO THE GAME, THE BETTER THE CHANCE SOMEONE WILL HIT IT, SO PUT MORE BALLS INTO THE MIXTURE. I LIVE IN OHIO AND THEIR LOTTERY IS GOING UNDER BIG TIME. NO ONE WANTS TO PLAY THEIR SUPER LOTTO PLUS AT ALL. GOOD LUCK

The way to keep them in the way it is ...is to stop playing all-together for 6 months and let the revenues drop to nil...They will respond then....

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk

Ohio is adding the Biggame lottery to get more Ohioian    playing lotteries in Ohio instead of neighboring states. Ohio SuperLottoPlus has odds of 1:451 of winning of at least $5, Biggame(Michigan)odds of 1:31 for $1 and Powerball(Indiana,Kentucky, West Virgina and soon Pennsylvania)odds of 1:35 for $5. The reconfigured Biggame will have to be competitive with Powerball to keep Ohioian in Ohio. The people that run the lotteries know that. The odds of winning the jackpot will get harder but the smaller prizes will pay a little more.

RJOh

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk

Powerball has odds of 1:35 for $3.

RJOh

It Is Now Time to Build A Better Mousetrap...Don't let The
Increases Alarm You...Help Is On The Way!

lotteries are not only a racket but a market...no i do not think anyone have a
gambling problem until they get to Las Vegas,Atlantic City And Foxwoods...

Do not let the numbers increases alarm you,they'll(the lottery's) soon be on the run.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk

I agree with you Jack. Playing the lotteries is gambling and if you don't like the odds, you shouldn't play. It's in the states' best interest to manage the jackpots and odds of winning to attract the most players.

RJOh

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Wed, Oct 27, 2021, 2:20 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?