Lottery Winners put on ,"Most Stupid Lottery Winners,"list but shouldn't have been on that list?

YouTube Videos have Multiple,"Stupid Lottery Winners," lists, but some of the Lottery Winners on the "Stupid Lottery Winners," list don't really make sense.

16 year old Callie Rogers was put on "Most Stupid Lottery Winners," List but REALLY shouldn't have been on that list. She was Technically a Child when she won about 2 Million in the Lottery. She blew it on frivolous things, wild parties, drugs,  and frivolous vacations, Fake Friends(Who dropped her when the money was basically all gone,). Technically, the blame of her wild spending should have went to her PARENTS as she was a MINOR when she won. She lives in the U.K where Legal Gambling age starts, but you are not considered an Adult until 18 just like most of America. Her Parents should have put some money in a Trust fund for her when she blew threw the first Million. The second Million should have been put in a Trust Fund that she couldn't touch until she had at least Graduated College/Was at least in her 20's. Callie herself as an Adult pointed out she shouldn't have had direct access to about 2 Million as a 16 year old Kid and is rallying for the Gambling Age in UK to be raised to at least 18 like it is in U.S.

A man won the Lottery, and ACTUALLY planned to open up his own business with the Winnings, being responsible, but his greedy Sister and Brother In Law MURDERED him, planning to steal his Winnings for themselves. Instead of getting his Winnings, they were put behind bars for his Murder. Posters questioned HIM being put on a "Stupid Lottery Winners," list, when his greedy Sister and Brother In law MURDERED him in order to steal his Winnings. THEY were stupid, he was smart and was going to open his own Business. 

A Man was mysteriously killed before he even got to cash in his Winning Ticket... An Autopsy revealed he had Cyanide in his System, but  no Suspects or even Leads have come up. He was put on "Stupid Lottery Winners," lists, baffling Posters...

Abraham Shakespeare was MURDERED by Dee Dee Moore for his Lottery Winnings. He was put on at least one,"Stupid Lottery Winners," list.  Posters ragged and dragged the Uploader for including Abraham Shakespeare in a "Stupid Lottery Winners," list especially because he was MURDERED for his Winnings and legitimately had mental disabilities. The Uploader admitted he didn't know that Abraham had mentally disabilities when he added him to the list of Stupid Lottery Winners." 

Nikkicute's avatar - wi lotto3.jpg
In response to Karen Nathan

That's an awful list to put those on that Stupid Lotto List, it's not their fault.

I did feel some type a way about the guy who's lost his life to his sister-n-law because 

he was messing around with her behind his wife's back, that was stupid.No No

But that doesn't mean he deserved to be taken out like that!

Manifestin$Ms's avatar - animaniacs35

Damm thats crazy, May God forgive them smh Rest in peace to those lives lost over greed.

rdgrnr's avatar - nw barkeep.jpg

Abraham Shakespeare's story was tragic and heartbreaking. He definitely didn't belong on that list. The way so-called friends and others took advantage of that nice man was a cryin' shame. And that bleach blond bimbo that killed that innocent soul just for the love of money is paying for it now in this life and will answer for it again after this life.

Artist77's avatar - batman14
In response to rdgrnr

Did you ever see the interview with Dee Dee? Maybe on Dateline.   She was smiling ear to ear the entire time and had an "anonymous" handwritten letter claiming someone else did it. The reporter pointed out that the handwriting looked like hers. She should never be released from prison.

In response to Artist77

I don't know if I saw that particular one with the letter but I did see one and she was smiling like an imbecile all the way through it. Reminds me of that other psycho-lunatic, Jodi Arias, smiling and talking about starting a t-shirt company in prison. Neither of them should ever see the light of day again.

In response to Artist77

She wasn't smiling the entire time. She smiled at first and the Interview astounded said something like,"Abraham is DEAD, and you're LAUGHING!" She claimed she was laughing because she found the idea that People were so stupid, they thought she had anything to do with Abraham's death. She soon started to cry in the interview, talking about how she was innocent and God knew she was innocent. 😒 She then said she liked Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck! 😄 Her face when the Journalism said the letter talking about how innocent she was and was full of Witnesses that backed her up looked like her handwriting, she made one of the most,"I am so caught," faces. 🤭 Let me see if I can find some Smileys that closely match the "I am so caught," face she made.  Here they are. 😬😳🥺😖😵🥶🤢🤢

In response to rdgrnr

Jodi Arias interview from Jail even before being put on Trial was weird. She claimed that two random People, a Man and a Woman broke into Travis's house and stabbed Travis Multiple times. When the Interviewer asked her what these supposed "Random Man and Woman" looked like, she claimed she didn't remember what they looked like, she claimed she was fleeing for her life, but felt awful just RUNNING off while her Friend Travis was getting stabbed by a random Man and Woman. 😒 She claimed a Jury wouldn't Convict her. 😒 She later in Court admitted she stabbed Travis Multiple times herself and felt disgusted and ashamed in herself for doing that to Travis. 😒

Oh, and she was found Guilty by all 12 Members of  the Jury and is still in Prison to this day. She is in for Life with no Possibility of Parole, the second worst punishment you can get. First is Death Penalty(Timothy McVeigh who bombed an Oklahoma Building that had People inside) Second is Life With No Possibility Of Parole(Jody Arias who Murdered her ex boyfriend, Travis by stabbing him Multiple times))Third is Life With A Possibility Of Parole after 30 years(Susan Smith who Murdered her Babies by strapping them into a car and letting the car roll into a lake, drowning them)

In response to Karen Nathan

For me personally, the Death Penalty would not be the worst possible sentence. 

Being locked up with loud, ignorant criminals for any length of time would be the worst possible sentence.

Being locked up PERIOD would be intolerable.

But I have little to NO tolerance for listening to loud babbling idiots.

I'd wind up getting the death penalty as a result of dealing with that. Bash

I like my peace and quiet.

Artist77's avatar - batman14
In response to rdgrnr

I was never pro death penalty until the Susan Smith case. I would pay $ to flip the switch on her.  It was publicized a while back that she was on some sort of prison penpal group and had her photo with a description stating how she liked children. OMG

In response to Artist77

Yeah, I remember that one.

Watched her beautiful babies drown so she could get a new man.

Pure Evil.

In response to rdgrnr

Part of his problem was he was too trusting. He also seemed to have trouble saying no. His lack of education probably hurt him as well. It's known he never finished high school and one article I read said he never even started high school and had only a 7th grade education.

The fact he trusted that lady to manage his money was his biggest mistake.

In response to PrisonerSix

Hmm. Abraham did soon come to his senses and realized he gave a complete Stranger access to his last Million(s) and asked for his money back. She claimed his Million(s) was in her safe and she would give it/them back to him. When she opened up her safe, instead of giving him back his money, she pulled out a gun and shot him to death(She had already stolen/Embezzled his money and spent it on lavish gifts for herself and her Boyfriend, and knew she could face charges for Embezzlement if he turned her in) and had him buried on either her boyfriend's property or her property. :( So sad. :(

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Tue, Nov 30, 2021, 6:24 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?