One digit away Frustrating draws? :/

I chose 1985 Multiple times and 1984,8549,1951,1955, 1956, 1968 showed up. Crap! I chose 411 Multiple times and 415 and 145 showed up. Crap!

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
In response to Karen Nathan

Two outta three ain't bad - Meat Loaf

In response to garyo1954

2 out of three ain't bad, but 8 close draws is REALLY crappy!

Stat$talker's avatar - animated sphere.gif

LOL Heck, I thought I invented the "1 digit-away " disease...

Story of My Lottery Life..

In response to Stat$talker

It's a bad feeling when you are only one digit away from winning $100, $40, or $80....:(.The Lottery should add something like a "One digit away," choice for $1 extra dollar. You get half a payout for being only a digit away(Not talking about the One off option they used to have). For example, let's say 4562 showed up. You would get $100 if you had say 5426(Let's say you boxed it). With One Digit Away, let's say you had 4253. You get $50 for being one digit away. That would be a great idea. Lots of People would do this if for one extra dollar. :)

Yeea, that'z a good idea... but LOs ain't gonna do that.. cause it would be the right thing to do.. they'd just rather continue ta thourghly pilfer us..!!  LOL

And... 8153 showed up yesterday... The Lottery Gods are LAUGHING at me! This is close call drawing 7... And... I had a Fireball of 8 that came up... Had it been a Fireball of 9 I would have won at least $50. If it was 1985 with a Fireball of 8, I would have probably won $150. ACTUALLY, more like $450 because I had chosen 1985 three times.  The Lottery Gods are eating Popcorn with butter,  drinking Coke, and enjoying the Movie and LAUGHING ;) :/

Ironically, I chose 4562 as an example, and 6542 showed up today and I didn't play it. That would have been an easy $100! Crap! I was so preoccupied with 1985(Played that today) that I didn't even think of  4562 box....

Happened to me today.....

Woke up just after midnight and the first numbers I see are 079 and 333.

Day draw Pick 3 was 719....or 179.
Day Draw Pick 4 was 7333.

I blaming you Karen for posting this thread!

G

In response to garyo1954

Oh, that's rough and tough, being one digit away especially since it looked like you had good omens for the Lottery... Please don't blame me for starting this thread! ;)

Nope Can't blame you now. 709 came out this morning.

If anything I have to blame my spatial awareness, thinking the number would only come out next draw. Maybe that's a good problem to have.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg

Texas has something similar called the Fireball. For an extra buck you get a Fireball number and if it's draw and you have it on your ticket it replaces one of the drawn numbers. I don't play P3 so I've never tried it. But not states offer something like this.

As a side note, it's NOT about LO's trying to cheat people. It's the lottery. It's gambling. Lotteries are not charities, they are a business to MAKE MONEY. So pay no attention to Stat. He's delusional.

In response to rcbbuckeye

"So pay no attention to Stat. He's delusional."

Coffee  I saw that..!!

Well, if I'm so "delusional"..?  Explain to US, how I was able to PINPOINT "*18" as 9/17/21 MM's Goldball?   Ya see, YOU as a RRRer can only HOPE you git it right...I post whut the MATH pReDiCts whut it SHOULD be....ClownBoZo...LOL  as there'z No Nod NO WAY ta fAkE dis $h- -t...

And wit my "Stat$cope" vision?.. I pReDiCtNo No Nooo jackpot in YO future , az long az you continue to use dat Bang Head  "RRR" meter gauge..manufactured by that Company " ScHmUcKlUcK, Inc". Green laugh

-Stat$talker 

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
In response to Stat$talker

I probably won't win a MM jackpot, I do hope to win the second prize, I would be set for the rest of my life.

YOU probably won't win a jackpot either. Why? A simple number. 302,575,350.

BTW, I pinpointed 18 for the Megaball.....on my QP! Plus the number 17...LOL.

And I didn't have to pick 14 numbers like you.

In response to rcbbuckeye

"BTW, I pinpointed 18 for the Megaball.....on my QP! Plus the number 17...LOL."

YOU did NO SUCH THANG..!!, as you said that yo ticket wuz a QP...so you didnt have to pick diddlysquat..!! So?..Shocked Whooo'z "delusional"? LOL

Last31Page 2 of 6

And...410 showed up today!  I have  411! Close call again! :/ The Lottery Gods got an Encore! :/ ;)

And 491 showed up today... Seriously? Seriously? Seriously? :/

And.... 1918 showed up today. The Lottery Gods are TROLLING me! LMAO! :D :/

I had 279... 923 showed up... The Lottery Gods are TROLLING me, once again... :D :/

And 811 showed up yesterday. I have 411. Drats... :/ Luckily I chose 411 for two weeks.  :) If 411 comes up, I will get $160. :) Edit. I chose 205 straight..105 showed up. Crap! 🤬

I had one of those once on my 10th wedding anniversary. On a whim, I decided to buy a Powerball with Powerplay using our wedding anniversary dates as the numbers. If I had picked 10, the number of years we were married instead of 11, the year, I would have won $40,000. I still won $400 which wasn't bad but that $40k would have been real nice.

And 9125 showed up. I have 1985. Getting VERY PISSED now... This is no longer even remotely funny. This is so messed up... This is like the 12th "One digit away," number that was pulled....

I also forgot I had 119 yesterday. 811 showed up. I had 107 yesterday... 105 showed up... So PISSED off...🤬 13th and  14th one digit away number that was pulled...🤬

I had Megamillions Megaball of 14. Megaball 15 showed up... 15th one digit away draw.🤬

I matched 4 out of 5 in the Fantasy Five game. 5th number was 29, I had 28... & it was a roll over draw. Walked off with about $400 instead of $177,000....

In response to Rexer90

Ouch. But in all honesty, you should have gotten $555, not only $400...

Not in California, 4/5 payouts vary from about $200 up to around $600, but usually between $300-$400

In response to Rexer90

Okay. :) In Florida, a Roll down of the second prize is ALWAYS $555. :)

And 5811 showed up... This is the 17th one digit away draw recently for me. I think I'm not even PISSED anymore, feeling kind of defeated now.... I just want 1985 to show up so I can get $100....

And... 7185 showed up... This is the 18th One digit away number. Where is my 1985? :/

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sun, Nov 28, 2021, 5:41 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?