what helps to win a lottery? lots of bets and quality in math, statistics and filters studies

what helps to win a lottery? lots of bets and quality in math, statistics and filters studies

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
In response to dr san

Lots of Luck!

Stat$talker's avatar - animated sphere.gif
In response to dr san

There is but 1 Math, that derives THE most viable number of bets, which comes from the true understanding of Statistics, which IS the ultimate filter...!!

"PROBABILITY MATH"

and it hasn't been wrong YET...Thumbs Up

In response to Stat$talker

But you've been wrong countless times. Banana

ok stat correct, is that we have people, that when the price of bets increases, they think that, they think it was more difficult to get it right, that is, they think that if they have a large number of bets they will get it right. but the quality of the study and filters shows that it doesn't take many bets to surround the winner.

In response to Cmoore50

Yea, Cmoore50?

We ALL go a lil BaNaNaS at timez...!! and you certainly have a scents of a peel  about you..!! Wink

It's debatable as to whether I've been wrong, cause I'm being dodged..!!

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
In response to dr san

L*U*C*K !

db101's avatar - RB55Ms1
In response to MADDOG10

I Agree!

Something that is not mathematics. Money to play. Willpower to play. ...

In response to Speler

Speler?...

Everything's Mathematical...The Universe is the the very expression of the existence of Math..!!

$20.+$5.=$25. to spend on a Lottery...just as

$25.-$25.=$0. money to spend on a Lottery..same goes for Willpower... 10%, 20%, 100%... and what good is Willpower with a calculated "0" balance in one's wallet, purse, Bank account?...

There's NO GETTING AWAY FROM MATH..!!

Be careful not to miss the Forest, for starring at the Trees...!!

-Stat$talker 

paul762's avatar - lion

Everything's Mathematical...The Universe is the the very expression of the existence of Math..!!

I Agree!

hello paul762

(1) Mathematics is the language of nature.
(2) Everything around us can be represented and understood through numbers.
(3) If you graph the numbers of any system, patterns emerge. Therefore, there are patterns, everywhere in nature.

Patterns are the worst lottery trick that I know.

Papa John's used to drive Pizza Hut batty with their motto "Better ingredients, Better Pizza" so I will say

"Better modeling, Better Results"

A quickpick for $1 can be enough. You don't even need a device or degree for that.

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Wed, Jun 16, 2021, 3:04 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?