Will there be trouble if I win a lot of pick 3 games?

Ploco2's avatar - box avatar.gif

Will I get in trouble if I win more then 3 times in a month from pick 3? I'm just curious what if it's possible?

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
In response to Ploco2

If it's box wins for $40, you're safe.

If it's straight wins for $500.....expect a knock at your door at midnight......never to be heard from, 

again......

No, because Pick 3 is a top prize of only $500 which can be cashed at a Supermarket.... The Lottery doesn't care about $500... Now if you were constantly Winning the Fantasy 5 top prizes, then the Lottery would have raised eyebrows....

In response to Ploco2

The real problem is not the lottery officials with pick 3. Its people noticing how often you are hitting. It starts out friendly enough. But somewhere along the line it winds up with people fighting over your discarded tickets that you filled out in order to get the actual printed lottery ticket.

grwurston's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
In response to Ploco2

Here in the states, if you make a cash deposit of 10k the bank is required to notify the IRS. If you start making big deposits save the receipts when you cash your tickets. That way you can prove the money came from lottery winnings and that it wasn't from some illegal activity. 

Otherwise don't even worry about it.

Good Luck!!!

Stat$talker's avatar - animated sphere.gif
In response to lottologix

The more astute player knows not to leave his or her Betslips behind, if they hit alot..ask for them back, to compare if the Terminal actually spit out what your slips says..

I once had a slick lil hefa clerk try to slip erroneously printed tickets from other Game transactions into MY transaction, so that SHE wouldn't have to pay for'em..!!  LOL..even kept 1 of my Betslips , because it was 5 extra tickets she was trying to stick ME with..so she intentionally didn't print them, so the count wouldn't draw my attention...all while she smiled at me..!!  Blue Thinking

So, it's not just other bystanding players you have to be aware of ,.. it's Clerks too, ..from lieing to you saying a ticket isn't worth anything, when in fact it is,.. to Clerks trying to stick YOU with tickets printed in error from tranctions before you got to the store...KEEP YA EYES OPEN..!! Leaving

Even more,..No No Don't cash your winning tickets at the same store you submit your waging Betslips,..if you play consistently.!

That way, the people where you submit your Betslips, will never know how often you hit..Wink

-Stat$talker 

Yes rhats what i wound up doing. Buying them in one place and cashing them in another.

Stat$talker's avatar - animated sphere.gif
In response to lottologix

Well, They say that "Great Minds think alike"..!!  Thumbs Up

Nah. You'll be ok..

In response to darthfury78

Those are my sentiments too. He'd only have to worry if he was winning REALLY big money like every couple of days or something....

Here in Ontario, you can register with the lotto corp. Your bet slips can be done online. They pay you directly if you win.

Ploco2's avatar - box avatar.gif

I was told there is no way to play pick 3 online. The only daily game for online is keno. I prefer pick 3.

In response to Ploco2

Go to OLG's website. There is a section where you can sign up for online play.

In response to Scrubber

Just dont order the pizza :)

In response to Ploco2

3 times a month? Are you serious? For what? Trouble for what? Possible? You're underselling yourself. Big time. 3 times a month. Well I guess we all have bad months....lol

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sun, May 9, 2021, 11:40 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?