Top 10 Issues encountered when filling out betslips (manually)

Lottery Family-

Thought I'd create a poll for the following thread: https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/336516

-Will

Stat$talker's avatar - animated sphere.gif
In response to britwill

One of the biggest issues that can thwart your game betting ?.. is finding out AT THE TERMINAL that your Game's rules have changed...Blue Thinking such as an increased or decrease in its number pool.. Like how PB & MM would do sometimes... or even your favorite State's proprietary game..

In response to Stat$talker

Good one, Stat$talker! That happened to me too.

To hard to read, small print and light color. Scanner is to difficult or makes a big mistake.

In response to Speler

Speler, you're sooo right! When I used to scan betslips the scanner would jam (and forget where it left off), and I'd have to run the betslips thru scanner again.

I should create a logo called Betslip Busters.

NJJim's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg

There has been a couple rare times when debris from a counter where a lot of scratchers are scratched might cling to a bet slip and cause a completely different, usually much larger bet.

Unlucky-Kenny's avatar - Cigar B1.gif
In response to NJJim

I once had it where I gave a slip to run, would have been $5, and somehow there was something that got stuck on the sheet when they scanned it...because I didn't select 7 draws and when the slip came out it didn't have anything on the 7 draw bubble...but that ticket cost me $35! haha

Must have been something on the reader lens or something.

In response to Unlucky-Kenny

Never got a stuck betslip, but seems there are more issues than I realized. Please vote.

In response to britwill

Yep - I voted the day of the 1st post

Smiley

Thanks, Unlucky-Kenny! I have the data for Wisconsin lotteries but i don't have the betslips. Can you scan them for me and post here if it's within LP rules?

In response to britwill

I could certainly try to help you out!

Is there a certain format you are looking for? I am guessing just taking a picture of the slip and sending to you does not work haha

Taking a picture via camera wouldn't work. It has to be a scanned image via printer. When you get a moment scan all your state betslips and send to me. I'll add them to my code. Since you'll be the first, you can try it out for free.

In response to britwill

For some reason my printer is only scanning them in black and white - I am guessing that is not ideal.

I can try another printer later today.

In response to britwill

Well, it finally happened. I wasn't able to play Pick4 today because of the rain.

Somehow the connection becomes lost when it storms badly.

-Will

In response to britwill

I dont usually play the big games but in NC in the pick 3 and pick 4 games they have red ball and double draw months that do nothing but throw off stats. However I do usually print out my tickets using software because you have the issue of some store clerks are new and dont know how to process your tickets very well and also have the people who every day is their first day on earth. Then theres the people that can follow you around trying to play your numbers. I have had them run for the trash can after i throw away the tickets i fill out. I try to go and get the tickets fairly early. Even if you print out your tickets there can be an issue if the lottery machine runs out of paper. This can cause miss printed or double printed tickets.

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sun, May 9, 2021, 11:40 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?