Ducks Formation

TasBob's avatar - 4NJ9EUA

You heard about Cow and the Bulls. If not go here      https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/335521

Now let's take to the sky. We have formation ducks in v shape 4 to the left and 4 to the right,

These Ducks are flying South in Florida morning to Gold Island,and north in evening hours to

Tree of Green. Now there flying in Groups 0f 27 and one group flying 2 by 2 v formation.

They fly in Different Patterns South to North, You may ask why? Well there's Duck Hunters.

As Duck hunters shoot them from the sky,Something strange on there legs there are bands

numbered from 001 to 220. Very few  make it to gold or green in fact only 1 to Gold and 1 to

green each day. Now lets look a little closer at the Groups  :

AAes, Fibets,Sumes,Widths,5yr Mature group ,2yr Young ones. 6 Groups are to many to follow. (28x6=168 Ducks)

The way you arrange the 6 groups    individualey may be the answer to the mystery on how to get the gold or Green

Now we have to narrow down to the best performing Ducks in each group to take us to the $Gold or $Green.

Or We can study just one group and pick the best one, v8 from Formation 1 to 28. Yes the Duck's can lead you to 

$$$ You must study there Flying patterns and not pick the one's duck hunters got. Today We Pick the Ducks

for Florida . After all this is a systems thread.

Mid and Eve used the young ones

Florida

579 026 078 012 378 468 148 357
005 006 033 226 337 558 667 669

AllenB's avatar - Cowboy Crix-yellow.jpg
In response to TasBob

Billy,Jake and Sully are Cleaning their shotguns.

Duck Hunting Season Just Started.

The Boys are pretty good shooters. 

Hopefully they miss the Gold and Green Ducks before they run out of shells.

I miss the Gold and Green With the 2yr young ones . At his point I have to analyze the 6 groups. And then get it down to maybe 4 groups.

So it's easier to see what the groups are doing. The trick here is to Compare the 4 groups and see the matches. Which gives you the hottest

bands to get the Gold or Green. Then watch and see if any of the Ducks make it to the Gold or Green, in 2 to 4 days. Pay Attention to what  I'm 

telling you . For the Gold and Green is near.

Fine tuning Duck system

Best Ducks For today
578 067 128
016 015 489 046 049 037 156 

Up and coming ducks coming soon
569 025 034 124 024 123 458 568
589 017 027 057 138 023 134 139
357 359 169 258 267 467 478 056
137 146 147 058 459 469 479 026

Looking Duck patterns , This a step by step looking for best Duck Plays

These are  the hottest v8 duck lines matched to each other 

In real time

AllenB's avatar - Cowboy Crix-yellow.jpg
In response to TasBob

Florida Ducks?

In response to AllenB

Yes Florida Lots of Data tracking Ducks. Back to v8's to find the ones that are landing in the Gold or Green.

Ok Most of you know by now The V8 Duck system,nothing more than a line system.

They have been around a long time. I got about 11 flocks going, in the real world that's

way to many . Lots of Data and lots of Tracking. 

I now track and Working on Super Line Mix.

Most that track by lines start from lowest number to highest number,breaking the numbers by 8. ( 8 numbers per line.)

There's no way I'm setting up my numbers up like that. The Super Line mix Is out of the box thinking.

Its a mix of several systems using hot numbers from each system to give me a super system.

A lot of time goes into it, will it work only time will tell. Lets look to the sky and see if we can see the new formation.

Lots of hunters lately The Super mixer is doing a lot of spinning around the bullets, Trying to get to Gold and Green.

Bat

Bat                    Bat

Bat                                          Bat

Bat                                                          Bat

Bat

Bat          Bat

Bat                           Bat

After looking at the 11 flocks was able to eliminate 6 flocks.

Now I have these flocks.  Super Line Mix,Sums,2Year young ones, Fibonacci, and Width.

Each flock has 28 Ducks, 15 are stand alone,and 13 travel in pairs or trips

As you can see above the Hunters are trying to trick the ducks looking for the Gold and the Green.

As we speak Ducks are going into

STEALTH MODE

B-2 SPIRIT

F-17 NIGHTHAWK 

F-35 LIGHTNING 11

The Strategy is taking form  SPIRIT,NIGHTHAWK and LIGHTING 11

STEALTH MODE    V 3  FORM

B-2 SPIRIT                     Super List Mix

F-17 NIGHTHAWK           Hot Sum   2 year young ones

F-35 LIGHTNING 11        Fibonacci      Width

Ducks are now in V3 formation going South in the morning  to Gold Island ,and North evening hours to Tree of Green.

The Strategy here is getting the leg bands into the V3 forms,then using Spirit,Nighthawk or Lighting 11, to Gold or Green.

Another Idea is putting Nighthawk and Lightning into Spirit mode.

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/335571/6565551

Play the above all Day 2/21/21 Good Luck  Spirit,Nighthawk and Lightning looking good.

In response to TasBob

Ducks using STEALTH MODE  Spirit  Nighthawk  Lightning  Hit the last 4 Draws 500 619 174 889 check thread above.

Duck system needs more work on Reduction,working on that now.

Rifle vs. shotgun vs. blunderbuss

Professional duck hunters use punt guns? I find this is no bueno for lottery guessing. I think you're talking about shotguns tho.

Which are you? Do you prefer hot or cold numbers?

As my methods progress, I have honed a shotgun approach in such a way as it aims for cold numbers more than for hot numbers.

BTW, I'm on version 9.0 of my system at the moment. Version 8.0 lasted about a month as my prediction stats plummeted. Version 8 condensed the shotgun approach by log() of my hot/cold calculations. This effectively converted my shotgun guesses to rifle guess and was a horrible decision. Oh well, it's just LP predictions and not cash lost. Also, when I attempt to exaggerate my hot and cold calculations by way of the blunderbuss method, my prediction stats also go down. If you don't have a metric to track, how will you know if your system works? (poking a stick at a member that brags, but refuses to post predictions to walk the walk)

Determine some way of calculating hot and cold, then invert. Think of opposite and equal sine waves, though these "waves" are random in shape, size, duration, etc. Must bring balance to the universe. It's all analog noise IMHO. Hint hint.

I am focused exclusively on jackpot games BTW. Pick 3's and such, some with many draws per day just aren't fun for me to track. And too many states.

Theory for all truly random draws: What is hot becomes cold, and what is cold becomes hot. We have no way to determine how hot or cold, how long a number stays hot or cold, etc.

My earlier thoughts on the topic and to define what is rifle, shotgun or blunderbuss can be found with an LP search:

https://www.lotterypost.com/search?q=blunderbus#gsc.tab=0&gsc.q=blunderbus&gsc.page=1

In response to GoogilyMoogily

Tks for your interest

Rifle vs. shotgun vs. blunderbuss

Professional duck hunters use punt guns? I find this is no bueno for lottery guessing. I think you're talking about shotguns tho.

Which are you? Do you prefer hot or cold numbers?

I run lines of 8 Gives you 28 lines  and 56 lines per system  The art here is reading the lines correctly.

It looks like this * Spirit 28 lines,Nighthawk 56 lines,Lightning 56 Lines  STEALTH MODE There in tight lines week Lines are  eliminate

As my methods progress, I have honed a shotgun approach in such a way as it aims for cold numbers more than for hot numbers.

Hot and Cold or what I call cycles. We are always dealing with reversal. Hot to cold , or cold to hot

BTW, I'm on version 9.0 of my system at the moment. Version 8.0 lasted about a month as my prediction stats plummeted. Version 8 condensed the shotgun approach by log() of my hot/cold calculations. This effectively converted my shotgun guesses to rifle guess and was a horrible decision. Oh well, it's just LP predictions and not cash lost. Also, when I attempt to exaggerate my hot and cold calculations by way of the blunderbuss method, my prediction stats also go down. If you don't have a metric to track, how will you know if your system works? (poking a stick at a member that brags, but refuses to post predictions to walk the walk)

My predictions are here        https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/335571/13                           

Determine some way of calculating hot and cold, then invert. Think of opposite and equal sine waves, though these "waves" are random in shape, size, duration, etc. Must bring balance to the universe. It's all analog noise IMHO. Hint hint.

I am focused exclusively on jackpot games BTW. Pick 3's and such, some with many draws per day just aren't fun for me to track. And too many states.

Theory for all truly random draws: What is hot becomes cold, and what is cold becomes hot. We have no way to determine how hot or cold, how long a number stays hot or cold, etc.

My earlier thoughts on the topic and to define what is rifle, shotgun or blunderbuss can be found with an LP search:

https://www.lotterypost.com/search?q=blunderbus#gsc.tab=0&gsc.q=blunderbus&gsc.page=1

Could not find much with the above www 

Tks for reply The above is the way I look at things.

Update on duck system . Ducks are dividing into 2 groups.

Spirit 28 lines,Nighthawk 56 lines,Lightning 56 Lines  STEALTH MODE

The above system will be a box system.

Stealthy S-38  and  Stealthy S-11    Will be new Duck straight systems.

All systems in high Priority to be in STEALTH MODE  These are our Super Ducks.

All Ducks are going for Gold or Green.

Good News

The hard part of Duck system is done it took a lot of days,to get it put together.

We now have a Straight system and a box system. All numbers are in both systems.

BOX

I run lines of 8 Gives you 28 lines  and 56 lines per system  The art here is reading the lines correctly.

It looks like this * Spirit 28 lines,Nighthawk 56 lines,Lightning 56 Lines  STEALTH MODE There in tight lines week Lines are  eliminated

STRAIGHT

Straight Finder Duck Group  Stealth 52 

Right now it's based on First Position,and how strong the super ducks are. The Alignment is critical.

Later hope to add Last Position for less plays.

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Fri, Mar 5, 2021, 10:56 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?