NY Lottery Instant Ticket payout spreadsheet (updated daily.)

JemFan777's avatar - s288 mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

Hello to all my fellow Lottery Posters, specifically those in the state of New York.  I recently made a spreadsheet with the four instant ticket games that came out this month, their current odds, and their current expected value.  The link is in the signature.

UPDATE: Due to the NYL website not updating the prizes remaining on their scratch-offs, the spreadsheet might not be updated today.

UPDATE: I'm taking a break for my birthday.

In response to JemFan777

Hi JemFan777, here in Fl they used to only post remaining top prizes, but a little ago added all prize levels so now EV and related analytics can be had much more easily than before.  The new app even appears to have remaining prizes updated real-time.

Best of luck and Happy BD!!

Could me get information on receive larger amount of scratch tickets. Who and whats involve. I got a contact of a name who won and I show them the ability of all 5 in same month but no response .

I am in an area where those in control think its ok for certain woman not have helpmates and land . Just get policy twisted to them and keep them in bondage to them. Those on welfare gain privately and those permit not extend options to get off of it

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Fri, Nov 27, 2020, 11:19 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?