Lotto 4 Atlantic Canada-Number Generator+

Elizabeth03's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg

Would you please assist me in regard to a Lotto 4 Atlantic Canada lottery number generator to try beside's the lottery post quick picks? Thank you, Elizabeth

Sad Cheers  Coffee

In response to Elizabeth03

Post me a few sets of numbers to work with. I need say the 23rds draw results and the 24ths draw results, but I need them to be from the same draw period of day draw or evening draw. You can mix them up as long as it's from the same draw period. I don't need to see the 3rd draw yet, so just 2 back to back draws from any time frame. 

Not sure if this is the same draw as Gwoof is playing or not. If it is I may be able to help. May be able to either way. Just have to try it and see if it will work there.

Hi last night draw was  0572, Tuesday night draw was, 9042.

Again, not sure how this will do there since I've never tested it for there and only done one other testing where I've had to use the pick 4 draws for starting data so I don't know how it will do. This is the results it gave though. It started off picking 3 since it was the number that showed up most in the draw that was not 0,1 or 2. I bypass those to get started. The mirror of 3 is 8. It also picked 0 as another winning number. 5 is the mirror of 0. So that starts you out with 3 or 8 for one position and 0 or 5 for another position. I'm not seeing the cube full of 0 and 5 so I'm guessing no doubles or triples. (If that holds true here.) Under set 13 in the #2 and #4 cubes in the red, I see the 8 highlighted and 5 and 8. So if this works correctly there, or even this time that 1 and 2 mirroring in those sets would show me 1 or 2 for another position and maybe 7 for the last spot. Just by looking at this one, I would consider either 8571 or it's mirrors 3042 in some combination. Playing this one personally, I'd play 3571 or 3071. Possibly the same but instead of the 7 a 4 in it's place. Not sure if you have a pick 3 there or not, but if you do, then maybe 641 or 642 for that. Maybe the 9 instead of the 6 for those sets. Still figuring out the differences in using the 3 and 4 draws in filling these out so, can't promise anything with this till more testing would be done.

We only have the lotto 4, not 3 in Nova Scotia!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 200.jpg

Have you tried the Words and Phrases to Numbers tool?

https://www.lotterypost.com/words-to-numbers

I went through the results on here and found your draws and saw that. Wish I had known it beforehand.

Playing this one personally, I'd play 3571 or 3071.

Not sure if you have a pick 3 there or not, but if you do, then maybe 641 or 642 for that. Maybe the 9 instead of the 6 for those sets.

Mirrors for that are 4562.

I just highlighted some of the patterns on this one.

Tried that one but did not turn out well for me!

aux8b's avatar - home

See Ya!              try  8369  or 3798  in any order  for a few days. Let the numbers come to you.    Sun Smiley

Last night's draw was 4488!

aux8b's avatar - home

Thudon  4488            Sun Smiley      try for a couple drawing again  8369----3789        Sun Smiley

The numbers are coming out  ,but not enough to win yet!

aux8b's avatar - home

Sun Smiley    Ok

lakerben's avatar - batman40
In response to Greenfox

Do you have the program to download?

I don't know how to download it!

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Wed, Sep 23, 2020, 8:30 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?