which central reference standard would you use for lottery filters?

which central reference standard would you use for lottery filters?

In response to dr san

in five number games it's 2 to 3 odd numbers, 2 to 3 high numbers, less than 3 consecutive numbers, less than 3 digits from the same decade. Sum limits are helpful too.

ok, stack47 this is correct, the problem that each lottery has its size and its characteristics example
we have 01 to 25 with 15 in the draw, there are lotteries from 01 to 60 with 6 in the draw, there are 49/6, 34 / 5..etc, how far does the size of the lottery influence in the central reference?

In response to dr san

You asked for "standard filters" and I gave a list of probably the most commonly used filters. Of course there are many types of drawn games, but probability is about the same. For instance "less than 3 numbers/digits from the same decade" is useless in pick-3, pick-4, and pick-5 games that only use one decade.

Based on play and what many of the state lotteries offer, I used drawing five numbers as an example. If you're playing a game drawing 6 or even 15 numbers, do the math and find the probabilities. The majority of combinations in a game that draws 6 numbers have 3 or 4 odd numbers, have 3 or 4 high numbers, have 3 or less consecutive numbers, and have 3 or less numbers from the same decade. Sums are sometimes used as standard filters.The definition of standard filters probably got lost in the translation.

How many times has combinations with 5 even or odds numbers, 5 low or high numbers, 5 consecutive and or 5 from the same decade been drawn?

ok, perfect, thanks for that, this is correct,

Raven62's avatar - binary
In response to dr san

Please list them so folks know which ones are being discussed.

I got one for you that no one uses. Ok, there might be someone. But I have searched and haven't found it anywhere. Here it is. You know how some of us on this forum keep a count of how often each number has come up. For example: Let's say in a 5/39 lottery...we're tracking how many times each number has hit in the last 20 draws. So each number will have it's own count. From zero times hit all the way up to 9 times hit in the last 20 draws. Now this kind of tracking numbers is common. But here's where I take it a little farther. How often does each number change into a different count and how many chances did it have to change. We all agree that over the long haul, most hits will even out over time. But will the counts of each number even out. Will all numbers change evenly (or close to it)from a 2 to 3 count or 5 to 6 count in a running 20 draw count over the long haul? Don't know yet. My data only goes back about a year. Huge differences right now to say the least. I'm currently still trying to figure it all out. I focus on the numbers that change from one count to another more than the average. Just last night. Three of the numbers that hit were ranked 2nd in it's individual count (0 to 1, 3 to 4 and 5 to 6). I have other filters. Still trying to piece it all together. You can have all the filters in the world. You still need to find a process that works.

but raven is what i look for a central pattern, to be the reference, and even later use quantum physics, to see his followers (patterns) because they divide and then come together
there is, how can we use quantum physics to recognize lottery patterns?

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A2KLfRfT8CdfXxIAVhzz6Qt.;_ylu=X3oDMTByOHZyb21tBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg--/RV=2/RE=1596481875/RO=10/RU=https%3a%2f%2fplus.maths.org%2fcontent%2fplay-quantum-lottery/RK=2/RS=PT3Nc.FsDG.HPqT.nu6DHc3Y6eo-

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Wed, Sep 23, 2020, 4:21 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?