Do you believe in Lottery Omens? :)

So, I meant to play 834 box for tonight. I accidentally played 835. I soon realized in horror that I played 835 by mistake and not 834.... 835 had just come up last night so it coming up again tonight is unlikely although same numbers coming up consecutively happens sometimes. I looked at the time... 8:35 PM. I smiled, thinking this could be an Omen. :)

One day, I randomly looked up and saw a building that had number  9432..... I made a Beeline to a nearby gas station, and played 9432 Pick 4 box. 9234 showed up...:) I won $200! :D Do you guys believe in Lottery Omens? :)

music*'s avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

Congrats on winning $200.00 !!   You were aware and alert for money making opportunities. Your personal world is unique. You experience life by yourself until you invite another to join you.

Be aware, your eyes can fool you. LOLGreen laugh

California man claims $180 million lottery jackpot

Sep 4, 2014, 4:49 am

Rick Knudsen did. 

Rick Knudsen says he only plays the lottery "when I feel lucky," about four or five times a year.

The 53-year-old Calimesa, California, man said he was feeling especially lucky on Aug. 21, so he bought a $5 Quick Pick at a 7-Eleven store near his home in the largely rural community of about 8,000 people just across the San Bernardino County line in Riverside County.

He said he was inspired to buy the lottery ticket in the midst of a lucky streak in which he made seven purchases over two days, paying even dollar amounts, with no coins as change.

"I just had a lot of lucky things happening," he said. "I'm a numbers guy. I don't buy (lottery tickets) unless I feel lucky."

He said he tried to buy a lottery ticket after going to a gym early in the day Aug. 21, but it was too early.

"I came back after I started hitting some (changeless) receipts," Rick Knudsen said.

It was 8:30 Saturday morning, Aug. 23, when Rick Knudsen's sister called him and said, "Hey, somebody in Calimesa won the Mega Millions. Did you buy a ticket?"

"I said, 'Yes,'" Rick Knudsen recalled. "I looked it up, saw the numbers, I scanned it with my eyes three times. I got this. I told my wife, 'You need to check this out.'"

hearsetrax's avatar - alien on_computer.jpg

I like to believe thars a rhyme or reason for most strange occurrences 👽😏

Ziopic$'s avatar - batman42

If and when I winthe lottery it will be a strange occurence.

Most of the time it seems that I recognize the sign after the fact.

I attempt to stay alert to what may be a sign as to how it relates  to

what number I will be playing next. I get some clues from Mystique in

the Mystical section of LP.

msmillionaire's avatar - Lottery-052.jpg

3 years ago i dream i were winning  at the dog track on 718 817   and the next day i play it i $500  0n the 718   and went to dog track and won 817 dogs.. 

718 is a Hot numbers to play  in All States!!!

MillionsMan's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg

Love it! 

I like to believe in Omens. I think it adds some fun to the game and makes the emotional choice of choosing numbers that much more interesting.

In response to msmillionaire

You must have played 718 BOX since 817 came out and you still won

:)

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Wed, Sep 30, 2020, 11:06 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?